1403 8 2018-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bneuhaus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38980 ft
Germany

Hello DJI Support!

My iPhone 6 Plus updated the DJI GO 4  a few days ago automatically. When I started DJI GO 4 today the APP more or less forced me to do a firmware upgrade from to version V01.04.0400 to version V01.04.0500.

I tried the upgrade 4 times, always with fully loaded batteries and controller. At the end I always got the message that the upgrade/update failed. - ERROR 0X020103

Than I tried the update with my DELL-laptop connecting the controller via USB-cable. Update was much faster but result was just with different ERROR 0X020104

Now I cannot use my MAVIC PRO Platinum anymore - DJI GO 4 tells me that Gimbal is not connected! The camera does not focus anymore - get very blurred images.

Tried to reset to Factory firmware - does not do that either.

I am VERY UNHAPPY with this situation and really like to hear/read how I can make my MP usable again. Had to cancel an important kopter-job for tommorrow ...

HELP PLEASE!

2018-9-30
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

I would suggest downgrade the firmware via Assistant 2 and then try to upgrade again, If you had no issues with the previous version you do not have to upgrade as there is really nothing new on the new firmware
2018-9-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the trouble that you encountering regarding that I will forward this concern to our developer and notify them and what we can do about this. I will send you a private message for collecting some information. Thanks!
2018-9-30
Use props
djiuser_UZ4h2EsUb6rN
New

Indonesia

Hi @bneuhaus, i encountered the same issues with my mavic air. Did you find a solution yet? Or did djistephen send to u further infos?
Thx
2018-10-1
Use props
bneuhaus
lvl.2
Germany

djiuser_UZ4h2EsUb6rN Posted at 2018-10-1 03:05
Hi @bneuhaus, i encountered the same issues with my mavic air. Did you find a solution yet? Or did djistephen send to u further infos?
Thx

In my case the problem with the update not working was the SD-card beeing write-protected. Update and Gimbal calibration worked fine when I removed SD-card!
2018-10-6
Use props
bneuhaus
lvl.2
Germany

djiuser_UZ4h2EsUb6rN Posted at 2018-10-1 03:05
Thx

In my case the problem with the update not working was the SD-card beeing write-protected. Update and Gimbal calibration worked fine when I removed SD-card!
2018-10-6
Use props
bneuhaus
lvl.2
Germany

In my case the problem with the update not working was the SD-card beeing write-protected.

Update and Gimbal calibration worked fine when I removed SD-card!
2018-10-6
Use props
bneuhaus
lvl.2
Germany

Hi,
my problem was caused by the SD-card beeing write-protected! When I took off the write protection I could update without any problem. Same issue with calibration of camera. Could not calibrate with the write-protected SD.

The trouble was that the error messages did not have any relation to the SD-card at all!

Regards
2018-10-6
Use props
bneuhaus
lvl.2
Germany

Hi,
my problem was caused by the SD-card beeing write-protected! When I took off the write protection I could update without any problem. Same issue with calibration of camera. Could not calibrate with the write-protected SD.

The trouble was that the error messages did not have any relation to the SD-card at all!

Regards
2018-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules