430 1 2018-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
opentoe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151 ft
  • >>>
United States

I did accidentially post in the regular Mavic area which should of been posted in the Mavic 2 area. I was at a level 2 or something. Now the posts have just been deleted, the Mavic 2 bird now gone from from profile avatar pictures and that's it? I apologized and asked the mods to kindly move the posts to the apprrpiate areas and this is the typical response? After spending several thousands of dollar's on the products here I figured forum moderators were at least give the user's a little benefit of the doubt and some respect, rather then trying to put them down and just removing their content. Oh well. I'll try to find the posts again, hoping I'm just missing them and not just deleted. As before, sorry again I posted in the wrong category but there can be a lot more serious issues with problems then a post in a wrong area, right?

2018-9-30
Use props
opentoe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151 ft
  • >>>
United States

Was looking for a "FORUM" related area to post this, but could not find one. I had some really good information in my posts that showed and helped users how to upgrade their RE Goggles, with links and what exact software to use. I thought and asked for the moderators to please move them in the appropriate area since I could not but they were just deleted. I don't know how long this post and reply will be here, so maybe an administrator ( the top dude ) can clarify the forum rules which  I did read.  I just miss my little Mavic Pro 2 Avatar that I had on my profile.   Just kidding.

2018-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules