Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
what would make it fly backwords on takeoff
Home / TELLO /
823 3 2018-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nmac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 256 ft

Awhile back i had a issue with my phone not wanting to connect ( also with spark ) but now i can connect and the spark is good but the Tello wants to fly backwords every time i try to lift off. Every time the motors start but when applying throttle to go up it starts to lift off and tilts to the rear and scoots across the ground backwards with only one stick in the up position. Has always worked good with my S7edge, i tryed to re cal the imu and double checked props and all was good.  Any ideas?

To me it seems like the front motors are reving up faster than the rear ones as the front lifts up higher than the back ones and raises up some but starts going backwords.
2018-9-30
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Good day to you. In regard to your feedback, I knew you have doubled check the propellers,  just in case I have listed an image for reference.
If it persists, perhaps the motor needs repair service, please do feel free to contact the right support at support@ryzerobotics.com.
2018-10-1
Use props
nmac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 256 ft

RYZE Posted at 2018-10-1 17:51
Good day to you. In regard to your feedback, I knew you have doubled check the propellers,  just in case I have listed an image for reference.
If it persists, perhaps the motor needs repair service, please do feel free to contact the right support at .

Very odd but found out what was wrong, Had a bad imu cal.  I did twice but the same and just tried it again and got my little guy back.  before all the motors would run and rev up but the front ones ran faster than the back ones.  Somehow it was trying to level its self thinking it was off.

All is good now. and thank you.
2018-10-4
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

It is our great privilege, very glad that all is good now enjoy it and happy flying!
2018-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules