[Aeroscope]How to see the "Drone Detection Data" with Assistan2
3628 3 2018-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ThorPapa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 543563 ft
South Korea

How can I manage drone detection data with aeroscope?
There is no menu to delete unwanted data list from the Aeroscope ‘List” menu.
Even though, I can delete whole day log data at once using 'Explorer' by inspecting FlightLog folder.
Thus, I tried to manage the log data with Assistant2 for Aeroscope in PC.
Unfortunately, it only shows 1 detection log like the screen shot attached.

According to the manual,
>> Drone Detection is used to identify aircraft. The list of aircraft will not update automatically,
>> however, and needs to be updated manually. For automatic updates, visit https://aeroscope.djiservice.org.

No further comment for manual update is not found in the manual.
I have copied the FlightLog files, but I dont know where should I put them into.

Any suggestion?

DroneDetect.JPG
2018-9-30
Use props
uavsolutionsmaint
lvl.3
Netherlands

Hello ThorPapa,
I'm also trying to solve this problem. In the contact with the DJI expert on Aeroscope, the question "How to delete the List?" was answered with: Not possible at this time.
For the export/transfer of the flightdata in the List, he answered that this can be done by connecting the Aeroscope by USB to the PC. This doesn't work: USB is not opened in CrystalSky, so my Explorerer has no connection.
I'm now trying to connect with the Assistant2 for Aeroscope, using the Advanced Settings/Download Log: No succes.

How did you connected your PC to the Aeroscope?

Koos
2019-1-8
Use props
ThorPapa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 543563 ft
South Korea

uavsolutionsmaint Posted at 1-8 03:06
Hello ThorPapa,
I'm also trying to solve this problem. In the contact with the DJI expert on Aeroscope, the question "How to delete the List?" was answered with: Not possible at this time.
For the export/transfer of the flightdata in the List, he answered that this can be done by connecting the Aeroscope by USB to the PC. This doesn't work: USB is not opened in CrystalSky, so my Explorerer has no connection.

Aeroscope has been connected to AP with RJ45 cable, and Notebook also connected through WiFi to th same AP. All you need to do is waiting for the few minutes while the AP could recognize Aeroscope.
Now, you can connect Aeroscope by executing Assistant2.
2019-1-8
Use props
uavsolutionsmaint
lvl.3
Netherlands

ThorPapa Posted at 1-8 06:03
Aeroscope has been connected to AP with RJ45 cable, and Notebook also connected through WiFi to th same AP. All you need to do is waiting for the few minutes while the AP could recognize Aeroscope.
Now, you can connect Aeroscope by executing Assistant2.

Check, it's working.
Still not able to delete the List. Using the Explorer on CrystalSky I can see the flightlogs, copy them and delete. But the flights are still in the List.
2019-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules