Battery problem
574 3 2018-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_oIrGxZSnHFre
New
France

Hello guys,
I ve got a Mavic pro and the battery doesnt work.
When i charge them aller thé lights are shining one by one and it reproduce it Every 10 seconds.
IS the battery dead?
2018-10-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if what charger are you using? How may battery do you have? For additional information, if you're using our Mavic Pro battery charging hub it will charge one at a time when the others are connected. The Intelligent Flight Batteries will be charged in sequence according to their power levels, from high to low.  Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you for the support.         
2018-10-1
Use props
djiuser_oIrGxZSnHFre
New
France

Hi ive hot only one battery ans thé original dji charger.
Thanks for your response
2018-10-1
Use props
Cristobalcat
New
United States

I just bought the Mavic Pro (u$1000 w/just 1 extra battery). Try to charge: 1 battery didn't charge, controller didn't show up display at all. Returned the whole thing to BestBuy and got another. Everything works just fine EXCEPT for original battery included on the Mavic, same problem as the returned one: Led # 1 (not #4, I saw the led errors list posted) blink 1 every second 3 times and stop, no charge, cold like a tomb, using everything original from the box, not even extra cable at all. The battery all along by itself connected straight to the charger, nothing else plugged in. I bought Mavic because good rate on Reviews. But I can see this battery problem all over the internet&forums. What's going on? I don't want to go to bestbuy for 3rd time, because if I do, I will go for another brand. A u$1000 drone should come with red carpet! I'm really upset. This is not normal at all.
2018-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules