946 17 2018-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse79161fe
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7192 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just thought I would let you all know that its taken about 5 days for my polarpro filters to arrive, direct order from polar pro themselves in the USA.

Dave
2018-10-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for sharing this with us. We will be looking forward to our work probably while using this filters as well. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-1
Use props
fanse79161fe
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Oh forgot to mention, shipped to the UK
2018-10-1
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice set of ND/PL's
2018-10-1
Use props
kp131
lvl.1
United States

Let me know if these work good and if you could post videos before and after filter on that would be amazing!
2018-10-1
Use props
Thriller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 374337 ft
Italy

They look very good. Tell us something after some tests.
2018-10-1
Use props
Chasing Light & Shadows
Second Officer
Flight distance : 221476 ft
United Kingdom

Still waiting for me pre order from Amazon, supposed to be here today but just got an email saying they're trying to locate them Got the ND Grads though as I rarely fly over water.
2018-10-2
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Where did you buy them? From amazon or PolarProFilters site?
2018-10-2
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Well.. you wrote it...
2018-10-2
Use props
fanse79161fe
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Luca Rubino Posted at 2018-10-2 04:11
Where did you buy them? From amazon or PolarProFilters site?

polarpro direct
2018-10-2
Use props
Richdon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 479045 ft
United States

Well that really sucks for me. I bought the "vivid collection, the shutter collection, and the gradient collection" 2.5 weeks ago, and I haven't gotten anything. Not even an email telling me why they are late. I paid extra to have them expedited, and they where suppose to ship on the 22nd. To this day they are not answering my emails or sending my filters. I have a USPS label that is 2 weeks old and they have yet to drop them off to USPS. Now I look on Amazon and they are shipping from there the same day on some of the filters.

I have been a very patient customer but I do not understand why they refuse to answer my simple question. When will I see my filters? I even went the extra mile and told them about an extra set of controller stick they sent me, so that I can send them back to them. So here I am being a good honest customer, and they can't even answer a simple question for me.

If the filters are out of stock tell me that, but at the same time tell me why people that are purchasing after me are getting there filters and I am not.

And yes I too ordered directly from there website. I ordered on the 16th of September 2018.
2018-10-2
Use props
fans30a1230a
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Richdon Posted at 2018-10-2 06:51
Well that really sucks for me. I bought the "vivid collection, the shutter collection, and the gradient collection" 2.5 weeks ago, and I haven't gotten anything. Not even an email telling me why they are late. I paid extra to have them expedited, and they where suppose to ship on the 22nd. To this day they are not answering my emails or sending my filters. I have a USPS label that is 2 weeks old and they have yet to drop them off to USPS. Now I look on Amazon and they are shipping from there the same day on some of the filters.

I have been a very patient customer but I do not understand why they refuse to answer my simple question. When will I see my filters? I even went the extra mile and told them about an extra set of controller stick they sent me, so that I can send them back to them. So here I am being a good honest customer, and they can't even answer a simple question for me.

I finally got tired of no response from PP and filed a dispute with PayPal...5 mins later (amazingly after hitting redial 10x) I was finally able to contact "Oliver" in customer service and he stated he wasn't familiar with this being a problem...I told him to look here and Mav Pilots...

Offered to send me the 6 pack overnight but the ones I really wanted were the gradients and he says those won't be shipping till mid-late October...

I declined and asked for a refund...heading over to @fstop.labs on Amazon to fill my order

After 5 drones worth of filters and accessories I'm done with them...respect for their customers has to be restored...
2018-10-2
Use props
Richdon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 479045 ft
United States

fans30a1230a Posted at 2018-10-2 09:03
I finally got tired of no response from PP and filed a dispute with PayPal...5 mins later (amazingly after hitting redial 10x) I was finally able to contact "Oliver" in customer service and he stated he wasn't familiar with this being a problem...I told him to look here and Mav Pilots...

Offered to send me the 6 pack overnight but the ones I really wanted were the gradients and he says those won't be shipping till mid-late October...

Well I'm glad to know that you where able to get some kind of answers. But it really does suck because just like you. Polarpro is my go to source for filters on drones and other accessories.
2018-10-2
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I tell you what, do NOT order anything from Polarpro, theyve turned into scammers.

I paid over 200$ and express shipping to get them in time.
The last time i heard from them was over a week ago, then not a word. And there are many more reporting the same on their facebook page.
Still the guy sit and post stuff on his facebook page everyday prentending were not here. Buy from Dji instead, and boikot this kind of monkey business...
2018-10-2
Use props
Hugg727
lvl.2
Flight distance : 124895 ft
United States

I ordered mine well ahead of them being "in stock" at Amazon.  I ordered them about 2 weeks before the date that  was posted, 9/22.  I think that they arrived on my front porch on 9/23.  Be patient,  the quality is top notch and worth every penny.
2018-10-3
Use props
FlySD
lvl.4
United States

CineView Media Posted at 2018-10-2 11:33
I tell you what, do NOT order anything from Polarpro, theyve turned into scammers.

I paid over 200$ and express shipping to get them in time.

Quit with the scammers garbage...  A company that has shipping issues are not scammers.
2018-10-3
Use props
Novadesigns
lvl.2

Drama queens all around!
2018-10-3
Use props
Glenn Goodlett
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27978153 ft
  • >>>

My filters arrived yesterday.