Where To Buy M2 Pro?
771 4 2018-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flydav
lvl.3
Flight distance : 184226 ft
Italy

Coming back to NYC on 3rd Week of October, I currently live in Italy for the most part of the year. The idea was to go to B&H but I see they are only available for pre-order which means they are not in stock as of today. So I'm left with Best Buy, Adorama, DJI store. I'm going to be in the US for 1 week only so I can't take any chances of a late delivery it would be disaster!

I thought to order a few days in advance but I'm not sure where I should place the order. Please advise. Thanks!

2018-10-1
Use props
Kingram
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84085 ft
United States

What about Amazon ?
2018-10-1
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you intend to purchase DJI Care Refresh, I think the coverage only applies to the region or country where you made the purchase. So, if you purchase the Mavic 2 in the U.S. and take the drone back to Europe and need to file a claim, it can only apply to the country where you made the purchase.
2018-10-1
Use props
flydav
lvl.3
Flight distance : 184226 ft
Italy

I do love Amazon but I've never bought electronics and never for more than $250! This is way more than what I feel comfortable to spend in that particular marketplace. In case of problems  I'm gonna have to deal with the Seller AND with Amazon AND with DJI eventually...that's way too many people!  Also shipping is not free in this particular case ( i no longer have prime).
2018-10-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding your question the previous reply is correct. I would suggest Purchase you unit in which region you live for the reason we don't have the global warranty and same as well with DJI Care Refresh that will imply per region only. If you are looking for a physical store you may refer to this link https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores
2018-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules