What to do with controller without drone
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nathanbruce
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5538 ft
New Zealand

Earlier this year my DJI Phantom 3 standard drone had a critical voltage issue and auto landed in water, 300 metres of shore and was unrecoverable. This has left with with various pieces of now useless equipment to me, including the controller. Would it be possible to pass this equipment on and for others to then use it with their drone for example if their own controller was broken?
Also if I were to sell it could anyone give a reasonable estimate of the worth of such a controller in great condition.
2018-10-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

If you are stilll interested in the hobby, you could buy a refurbished drone, without the rc.

Or you could sell the rc, if you are not...

I would direct you here, for selling your rc.
https://phantompilots.com/forums/classifieds.9/

RedHotPoker
2018-10-1
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sell it!      
2018-10-1
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Azerbaijan

Sell it ... in VGC I reckon anywhere about the $90 - 100 ... in fact sell it and have most of the price of a new spare battery !!

If its a Pro or Adv controller - that rises significantly to $150 or more depending on whether A, B or C version. I paid 150 Euros for a pristine 300A controller for my Pro to replace the busted original.
Check out eBay ... see what people are asking ...

I have a P3S controller sitting in VGC on my bench with Argtek antenna system ... reckon on eBay probably worth about $150 as it has excellent battery, max range ability over 5kms etc. (My P3S went into river as well ... I recovered mine but it was 'blown' way past economic repair.... )

Nigel
2018-10-1
Use props
Jeff Millard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>

Look on eBay for current pricing.

Jeff
2018-10-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Yes, you can use it in a different drone as long as it's also a Phantom 3 Standard.
2018-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules