Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
BEWARE OF OVERDRAFT FEES FROM DJI
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
soulgmusic
lvl.1

United States

Hi there, Im wondering if this happened to anyone else.

I purchased my P3P from Dji in april and received it over a month later. I noticed the money was withdrawn from my account at time of purchase from a suspisious source name, which actually triggered a fraud alert from my bank, I figured it was due to the source being in China. the status of my order was "payment Authorized". I didnt mind since i had more than enough money in my account. So time goes on and i notice the status of my order was "payment confirmed" and shipping was pending. A few days later I recieve a overdraft notice from my bank for the purchase price of the P3P from "DJI int" or something. Apperantly they charged me a second time at the time of shipping which overdrew my account and i was charged $35. I dont understand what went on. I imagine they cancelled the payment at some point then charged again when it was shipping. DJI needs to let people know if they cancel pending payments and before they charge accounts because its a lot of money and can disrupt finances. Also, change your transaction source name so it doesnt make our banks think your scamming us. If they dont shape up I will not be ordering anything directly from DJI in the future. I would like an explaination.

Did this happen to anyone else?

If not, beware of this.

2015-5-31
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you send me documentation of this transaction?  My email is edward.windham@dji.com.
2015-5-31
Use props
kudlaty
lvl.1

Poland

I assume you were using credit card. Probably when you made an order, DJI made a lock on your card account for the amount of the order. This cash wasn't actually drawn from your card, but was made unavailable to you, lowering your available credit. Next, when your order was ready for shipment they finally charged you for this amount, but not from the locked cash. Lock will be then removed within about two weeks.
2015-6-1
Use props
soulgmusic
lvl.1

United States

Sir, I certainly do not spend money I have not yet earned.  lol

So here is the transaction, the initial charge must have been cancelled since it is not in my transaction history. I just dont understand why they charged me at the time of shipping .

05/19/2015           Account Transfer        Online Transfer from MMA .. transaction#:                                     $4,000.00                 $3,677.44  
  05/19/2015           Deposit        REMOTE ONLINE DEPOSIT # 1  Deposit slip available for viewing (view)        $100.00                  ($322.56)                                                          05/18/2015           INSUFFICIENT FUNDS FEE FOR A $36.90 ITEM - DETAILS: XCEL ENERGY-MN XCELENERGY $34.00                    ($422.56)  
  05/18/2015           ACH Debit                                 XCEL ENERGY-MN XCELENERGY   WEB ID:                     $36.90                    ($388.56)  
  05/18/2015           Debit Card Transaction        GUITAR CENTER #392 EDINA MN  05/17                               $49.34                    ($351.66)  
  05/18/2015           Debit Card Transaction        WORLD STREET KITCHEN MINNEAPOLIS MN 05/15                $41.57                    ($291.90)  
  05/18/2015           Debit Card Transaction        HK DAJIANG INNOVATION Hongkong 05/15                           $1,359.00                ($211.99)  
  05/15/2015           Debit Card Transaction        TREE HOUSE RECORDS MINNEAPOLIS MN 05/14                    $65.74                     $1,147.01
2015-6-1
Use props
soulgmusic
lvl.1

United States

There was another bank notification email of a transaction from DJI 10 days earlier, it was probably pending or cancelled since it in not in my bank transaction records.

"This is an Alert to help manage your account ending in XXXX

A $1,359.00 debit card transaction to HK DAJIANG INNOVATIO on 05/04/2015 1:46:30 AM EDT exceeded your $5.00 set Alert limit."
2015-6-1
Use props
Triplea87
New

United States

You can probably get a bank fee refund through joinharvest.com
2020-2-6
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Triplea87 Posted at 2-6 13:14
You can probably get a bank fee refund through joinharvest.com

This is a 4 year old thread, there is not much point replying to it, the poster has probably long gone.
2020-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules