Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
BATTERY.
604 6 2018-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd14c0977
lvl.1
Latvia

Just got New DJI Ronin - M out of box nad one of the battaries don't charge. First it was blinking and now it's not doing nothing, lights don't blink either.
What should i do?
It's hard to work with one batterie, also new one costs.
2018-10-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had. Is it powering on? Thank you.
2018-10-4
Use props
fansc46ac6ee
lvl.1

Poland

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. I bought new ronin m and baterry is few time blinks during chargin form led1 to led4 then blinks only led 1 few times, and then it stops charging. I see many people here have this problem, but non Official fix for that, How is that even possible?  Please give official statement somewhere how to fix that problem.
1-12 16:02
Use props
winstonc
lvl.1

United States

Same problem with both batteries included in my Ronin-MX got last Friday. Emailed both DJI and retailer B&H couple days ago. No responses so far. Can someone help? Thanks!
1-18 10:38
Use props
amgmeister
New

Canada

I just noticed that one of my batteries has died. Will not do anything when the charger is plugged in. I try to maintain both around 50% charge for storage. I contacted DJI and the warranty for these batteries is only 3 months. Absolutely pathetic. The fact that I put in the effort to maintain the charge too. Hope the rest of the Ronin M does not break. Feels like a delicate product.

Any solutions to this? Is it possible to manually get a battery charge started?

Thanks.
3-10 22:52
Use props
fans49c9d70c
lvl.1
Lebanon

fansc46ac6ee Posted at 1-12 16:02
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. I bought new ronin m and baterry is few time blinks during chargin form led1 to led4 then blinks only led 1 few times, and then it stops charging. I see many people here have this problem, but non Official fix for that, How is that even possible?  Please give official statement somewhere how to fix that problem.

I unboxed my Ronin M and both batteries are not charging. this is really annoying!!!!
Seems like we all have the same battery issue, but i don't see any solution from DJI...
5-9 23:35
Use props
Visuals by Wolf
lvl.1

United States

Same problem. Literally just opened a brand new box and both batteries don't work. Called customer service and he told me that " thats just what happens when the store has had the box for a while. the batteries need to be used consistently" .  Are you kidding me?

Does anyone know of a fix for this?
5-30 11:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules