BATTERY.
1759 7 2018-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd14c0977
lvl.2
Latvia

Just got New DJI Ronin - M out of box nad one of the battaries don't charge. First it was blinking and now it's not doing nothing, lights don't blink either.
What should i do?
It's hard to work with one batterie, also new one costs.
2018-10-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had. Is it powering on? Thank you.
2018-10-4
Use props
fansc46ac6ee
New

Poland

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. I bought new ronin m and baterry is few time blinks during chargin form led1 to led4 then blinks only led 1 few times, and then it stops charging. I see many people here have this problem, but non Official fix for that, How is that even possible?  Please give official statement somewhere how to fix that problem.
2019-1-12
Use props
winstonc
New

United States

Same problem with both batteries included in my Ronin-MX got last Friday. Emailed both DJI and retailer B&H couple days ago. No responses so far. Can someone help? Thanks!
2019-1-18
Use props
amgmeister
New

Canada

I just noticed that one of my batteries has died. Will not do anything when the charger is plugged in. I try to maintain both around 50% charge for storage. I contacted DJI and the warranty for these batteries is only 3 months. Absolutely pathetic. The fact that I put in the effort to maintain the charge too. Hope the rest of the Ronin M does not break. Feels like a delicate product.

Any solutions to this? Is it possible to manually get a battery charge started?

Thanks.
2019-3-10
Use props
fans49c9d70c
New
Lebanon

fansc46ac6ee Posted at 1-12 16:02
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. I bought new ronin m and baterry is few time blinks during chargin form led1 to led4 then blinks only led 1 few times, and then it stops charging. I see many people here have this problem, but non Official fix for that, How is that even possible?  Please give official statement somewhere how to fix that problem.

I unboxed my Ronin M and both batteries are not charging. this is really annoying!!!!
Seems like we all have the same battery issue, but i don't see any solution from DJI...
2019-5-9
Use props
Visuals by Wolf
New

United States

Same problem. Literally just opened a brand new box and both batteries don't work. Called customer service and he told me that " thats just what happens when the store has had the box for a while. the batteries need to be used consistently" .  Are you kidding me?

Does anyone know of a fix for this?
2019-5-30
Use props
Dean Love Films NYC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27300 ft
United States

I had the same thing happen to me. I opened a new box for a DJI Ronin M and both batteries were completely dead. Charging them gave me no lights, no life. Dji had me send them back and just said they aren't covered under the warranty. It's not even a month old! I have a Phantom 4 too but I will never buy another DJI product and I will trash them on every drone and production site am on. I've seen so many others saying the same now, unfortunately not before buying the Ronin M. DJI told me they'd sell me two new ones for $178, in other words I can buy new ones for the retail price. Gee thanks! I think we need to get a Class Action suit for them selling known defective batteries for their product. My girl friend is a lawyer I think this is worth looking into. This is the worst costumer service I've ever seen. Everyone should file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, I am! They're crooks!
2019-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules