Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Poor follow up from Polarpro
7570 93 2018-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

fanscb1f5a91 Posted at 2018-10-16 06:41
Ugh, from what I hear Amazon is doing away with that free shipping and they also raised the yearly cost by 20 USD, if the shipping thing is true no more Amazon prime for me.

Amazon Prime business is $179 starting price and goes up dependig on size of your business/organizations.  with that you get plenty of benifts if you are a business.. like 1 day shipping for free, bulk orders, business only pricing which can sometimes be extremely attractive ..like ill post a picture..  maybe standard prime is going up, but business is remaining solid from what i seen and heard.. on a side note, sometimes free 1 day shipping doesnt apply on everything, usually if it doesnt the two prices i seen for 1 day is $3.99 and $24.99 depends on weight of the item..  like this mavuc air's shipping for 1 day is $3.99.  i dont fully understand qualifiers.. because some items will be free 1 day.. then order it again and paid.. then free later.. i dont fully understand maybe depends on timign and warehouse its at

price.png
2018-10-18
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

The $20 increase was on May 11th (for new customers) or June 16th (for current customer). Even at $156 per year, it's totally worth it if you shop on Amazon several times a month. And, let's not forget about the this boatload of other benefits that are included with an Amazon Prime membership:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/c ... ml?nodeId=201910360
2018-10-18
Use props
pjollain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106093 ft
France

Fre Mo Posted at 2018-10-17 23:32
Please let me know when you receive it, if you were charged for custom taxes.

I just received my PolarPro filters, delivered to France 8 days after ordering. No custom taxes to pay, so I am happy!
2018-10-23
Use props
Fre Mo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 803868 ft
France

pjollain Posted at 2018-10-23 23:58
I just received my PolarPro filters, delivered to France 8 days after ordering. No custom taxes to pay, so I am happy!

great, can't wait seeing one of your video with these ND filters
2018-10-24
Use props
fansc51ad5ac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3574386 ft
  • >>>
United States

The filters work great! Can finally do some slow shutter speed hyperlapses!
2018-10-24
Use props
eyecapture
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517848 ft
Canada

fansc51ad5ac Posted at 2018-10-24 13:41
The filters work great! Can finally do some slow shutter speed hyperlapses!https://vimeo.com/296968518

Do you understand how hyperlapse works?? It's a collection of STILL photos. How does a slow shutter speed make any difference for this video? It's a daytime video. It's stitched together from a bunch of photos. Whether you shoot at 1/1000 or 1/30 it's still the same photo. This isn't like video where slowing the shutter helps provide a cinematic blur.
2018-10-24
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing.
2018-10-24
Use props
No Man's Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 301545 ft
United States

eyecapture Posted at 2018-10-24 20:12
Do you understand how hyperlapse works?? It's a collection of STILL photos. How does a slow shutter speed make any difference for this video? It's a daytime video. It's stitched together from a bunch of photos. Whether you shoot at 1/1000 or 1/30 it's still the same photo. This isn't like video where slowing the shutter helps provide a cinematic blur.

Have you ever heard of over exposed photos due to slower shutter speeds? Let's say he is within the usable aperture between f2.8 - f5.6 at 1/30 or even slower than that during daytime. Do you realize how unusable those Hyperlapse photos will be?
2018-10-25
Use props
CineView Media
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

No Man's Drone Posted at 10-25 20:45
Have you ever heard of over exposed photos due to slower shutter speeds? Let's say he is within the usable aperture between f2.8 - f5.6 at 1/30 or even slower than that during daytime. Do you realize how unusable those Hyperlapse photos will be?

Seems like many dont understand this...
2018-12-9
Use props
Carol Thomas
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I ordered ND filter 2-5 stops but was sent 6-9 stops instead. I have sent 4 emails and made a telephone call leaving an answerphone message but have still not received an answer or paperwork to return item .
I live UK and even allowing for time difference it's shoddy service.The item was for my teenage son a budding film maker and you cannot buy this filter in the UK. How can we action our refund, I cannot buy another one until this one has been refunded.
2019-6-20
Use props
James 0522
lvl.4
Flight distance : 191493 ft
United States

I ordered a small set of Polarpro ND filters for Mavic Pro zoom a few weeks ago. Two of the filters had bad threads so I contacted PolarPro support. A gentleman named Oliver contacted me via email
and asked me to send him pictures of the filter threads. After he received the pictures he immediately contacted me to say he already sent out a set of new filters and to put the old filters in the box and send them back.
Shipping was paid for by PolarPro. This whole transaction took all of three days. Since then I've ordered a Katana form them and love the quality of their products.
Sorry to hear that your having trouble.
2019-6-21
Use props
Neo Supreme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

Heaven forbid that someone has a bad experience with a 'coveted' organization or talk negative about them with justification.  If a company that is paid to provide a service or product dropped the ball, then they should provide proper resolve and compensation.
2019-6-21
Use props
Carol Thomas
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I ordered ND filter 2-5 stops but was sent 6-9 stops instead. I have sent 4 emails and made a telephone call leaving an answerphone message but have still not received an answer or paperwork to return item .
I live UK and even allowing for time difference it's shoddy service.The item was for my teenage son a budding film maker and you cannot buy this filter in the UK. How can we action our refund, I cannot buy another one until this one has been refunded.
2019-6-21
Use props
PS013
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

Carol Thomas Posted at 6-21 05:57

I believe you can find polar pro filter on AMAZON.CO.UK or at HELIGUY.COM or SCAN.CO.UK and other locations ...
2019-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules