Obstacle avoidance issue.
608 3 2018-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ali3N
lvl.2
Flight distance : 294514 ft
Colombia

Hey guys, my brand new mavic just came in. Very excited took it onto the first flight and I noticed the sensor bars where poping on mid flight. I was at 60m and it was almost at night time, its a very light pop, just appears and goes away but happened a couple of times like if a ghost was haunting my drone . I got kinda scared. Any ideas? I must say there was a very light wind, but I never experienced this with my old Mp even in high winds. No high wind warning though.
2018-10-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. Did you try to fly it during the daytime? If you flew your drone on night time, usually, the sensor might not work properly and you might encounter an error message under the DJI Go 4 app. Please let us know if the issue will persist so that we could be able to help for further. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-3
Use props
eyecapture
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517848 ft
Canada

If it's almost night, the sun is low on the horizon? I'm guessing the sunlight was shining into the obstacle sensors and triggering them.
2018-10-3
Use props
Ali3N
lvl.2
Flight distance : 294514 ft
Colombia

Thank you both for your replies, I must say there was not quite enough sun to hit the sensors,  no error was shown on the Dji App. I flew all day today and no error, so I guess it was somekind of wind maybe.
2018-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules