How to Fly A Mavic 2 Drone QUICKLY (From Box To Sky)
372 4 2018-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RodneyJSmith
lvl.1

Canada

Hey there Mavic owners (and future owners!).  I wanted to try my hand at creating a tutorial video for people like me, who really don't have a lot of experience, but would like to get a sense of what it's like to get a brand new drone from the box and into the air.

This is by no means a comprehensive tutorial (I don't cover all the settings in the app), but it does cover everything specifically necessary to get your drone into the air.

I'd be very happy to get your feedback and see how you think I did with this first attempt at a drone related video:

2018-10-2
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I spent a good 4 hours on my M2pro calibrating, settings and battery charging before it went up in the air.
2018-10-2
Use props
RodneyJSmith
lvl.1

Canada

Lucas775 Posted at 2018-10-2 18:29
I spent a good 4 hours on my M2pro calibrating, settings and battery charging before it went up in the air.

And don't forget the app downloads and firmware updates!
2018-10-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for sharing your informative video here, fly safely. Cheers!
2018-10-3
Use props
RodneyJSmith
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-10-3 07:38
Hi there, thank you for sharing your informative video here, fly safely. Cheers!

This drone has been a marvel.  Had a chance to go on vacation in Cabo and took with drone with me.  As long as a person is safety conscious and mindful of what they are doing, it's an incredibly intuitive and powerful piece of equipment.  Very pleased with my purchase.
2018-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules