Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Polarpro Filters
1068 11 2018-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Richdon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 479045 ft

Hello all I want to be one of the first to say that Polarpro is reaching out to its customers and letting us know what the issue is with recent orders not shipping on time. They have informed us that some orders have been delayed because we ordered multiple items with our initial order, and most likely one of those initial items where the gradient filters. Unfortunately, the ship date for the gradient filters has been pushed back, and they had failed to ship the other items because they where waiting for the gradients to come in. Now they are going to go ahead and ship out everything in multiple packages. The gradients will ship later by themselves.

This is the answer I have been waiting for and it is more or less what I always expected the problem to be. I just wish this had been mentioned earlier. If it had there wouldn't of been so much confusion. Now I have to say that I am going to rest easy to night. Call me a sucker or whatever else you can think of but, I will "NOW" take what they are saying and weigh it with there reputation as a whole and say that I can trust this. Maybe I am wrong, but luckily I have freedom of speech, so if not I will be back to tell everyone about it.
2018-10-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We truly appreciate your feedback in regards to your concern. Should you have further question, please let us know. We are here to help. Thanks for choosing DJI and have a safe flight.
2018-10-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I also received a response from PP, I only emailed them once and that was yesterday.

2018-10-3
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

I think you are taking a chance whenever you purchase third party accessories. DJI manufactures 1 set of filters for each of its drones, in my opinion if there was demand for other filters then DJI would release add'l filters but since they do not I suspect do we really need them?
2018-10-3
Use props
Richdon
lvl.3

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-10-3 13:38
I also received a response from PP, I only emailed them once and that was yesterday.

[view_image]

Well I am glad that HER request went that smoothly. I wish that mine had gone that way. But oh well it didn't. That was part of my frustration before. Others where getting responses, and I was not. For now that is water under the proverbial bridge. With the response that DJI gave me, they are back in my good graces. As stated before in another Post I still think they are perhaps the best at what they do, and I am not going to let my recent experience taint my feelings about an otherwise great company.
2018-10-3
Use props
Richdon
lvl.3

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-10-3 14:04
I think you are taking a chance whenever you purchase third party accessories. DJI manufactures 1 set of filters for each of its drones, in my opinion if there was demand for other filters then DJI would release add'l filters but since they do not I suspect do we really need them?

I agree with you on the taking a chance party acessories. With that said for the most part Polarpro is a great company and they have a warranty better than anyone else I have seen. So for the most part I trust them and take them at their word. But I don't know if I can agree on the other statement of do we need them. As a amateur/semi professional photographer (not videographer). I can tell you filters can make or break you. And trust me there is a "VERY HIGH" Demand. Just ask Polarpro. They are currently getting swamped with the demand. I feel DJI is going to focus on actual drones because that is what they are good at. And they will most likely let companies like polarpro continue doing what they are good at.
2018-10-3
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
  • >>>

Richdon Posted at 2018-10-3 16:57
I agree with you on the taking a chance party acessories. With that said for the most part Polarpro is a great company and they have a warranty better than anyone else I have seen. So for the most part I trust them and take them at their word. But I don't know if I can agree on the other statement of do we need them. As a amateur/semi professional photographer (not videographer). I can tell you filters can make or break you. And trust me there is a "VERY HIGH" Demand. Just ask Polarpro. They are currently getting swamped with the demand. I feel DJI is going to focus on actual drones because that is what they are good at. And they will most likely let companies like polarpro continue doing what they are good at.

I will be honest, excluding the Mavic Pro accessory bag that DJI makes for the original Mavic Pro and Mavic 2, everything DJI makes from its drones to controllers and gimbals are of the highest quality and their accessories accentuate their drones much better than the market.

I've seen many 3rd party cases for DJI dones, and while many seem like they house the drones in a safe travel efficient package, DJI's cases for the Spark, Phantom, and Mavic Air are the best out. I'm assuming the Mavic Pro filters DJI makes are likely in the same class, especially when you consider how delicate the original Mavic Pro gimbal can be.
2018-10-3
Use props
Richdon
lvl.3
United States

Quick update again. Two sets of my filters Just came in 30 seconds ago. I didn't want to waist any time telling Polarpro thanks for getting them out. Only thing that sucks is that I ordered another set and they came in as well. So now I guess I have a backup set.
2018-10-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Richdon Posted at 2018-10-4 10:58
Quick update again. Two sets of my filters Just came in 30 seconds ago. I didn't want to waist any time telling Polarpro thanks for getting them out. Only thing that sucks is that I ordered another set and they came in as well. So now I guess I have a backup set.

All good things come to those who wait. Good luck and enjoy.
2018-10-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-10-3 19:44
I will be honest, excluding the Mavic Pro accessory bag that DJI makes for the original Mavic Pro and Mavic 2, everything DJI makes from its drones to controllers and gimbals are of the highest quality and their accessories accentuate their drones much better than the market.

I've seen many 3rd party cases for DJI dones, and while many seem like they house the drones in a safe travel efficient package, DJI's cases for the Spark, Phantom, and Mavic Air are the best out. I'm assuming the Mavic Pro filters DJI makes are likely in the same class, especially when you consider how delicate the original Mavic Pro gimbal can be.

Mavic Pro Filters from dji biggest flop ever in Filters worst quality Filters ever , glad to say they haven’t made that mistake since.
2018-10-4
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-10-4 11:21
Mavic Pro Filters from dji biggest flop ever in Filters worst quality Filters ever , glad to say they haven’t made that mistake since.

So you're saying not to purchase the DJI Mavic Pro Filters? They look acceptable but haven't really seen any reviews except for the 3rd party filters like Polar Pro, etc?
2018-10-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-10-4 14:35
So you're saying not to purchase the DJI Mavic Pro Filters? They look acceptable but haven't really seen any reviews except for the 3rd party filters like Polar Pro, etc?

Not for Mavic Pro really bad. All other drones dji filters are ok, but many third party cheaper and more sturdy, I use PP but there are cheaper which they say do as good a job.
2018-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules