App won't connect to P3A?
1132 4 2018-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grumpysrb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11004 ft

I have returned to flying, and upgrafed a bit, with a P3 Advanced.  Id like to connect to my Samsung J7 for bright daylight flying. Until I can replace my Ipad3 mini.  But the drone wont conbect.  
Any ideas?
2018-10-2
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Phantom 3 Advanced  ??
I see a Phantom 3 Standard in your Pic Profile....
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience.  May I know what is the current version of your DJI Go app and android version you are using? If your drone is Phantom 3 advanced, try changing the cable and see if that can help. If it is Phantom 3 Standard, try resetting the remote controller by following the video tutorial below. Products like the Phantom 3 Standard and the Phantom 3 4K both use Wi-Fi in order to connect to the DJI Go app for camera view. The Phantom 3 Professional and the Phantom 3 Advanced use a HD video downlink system called Lightbridge for connection and video streaming.

2018-10-3
Use props
Grumpysrb
lvl.3

I just began using the P3 advanced. I will try another cable. The one I have hasn't been used with a drone before,or for sometime.
2018-10-3
Use props
Grumpysrb
lvl.3

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2018-10-3 00:04
Phantom 3 Advanced  ??
I see a Phantom 3 Standard in your Pic Profile....

This is my first post since upgrading and for a long time, havent changed the profile.
2018-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules