I need your bad mavic pro battery
973 13 2018-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peter717
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1509055 ft
United States

I am working on some experements with mavic pro battery and I need working or not, damaged, cracked, swallen, what ever it is battery from your mavic pro, or Platinum.
I will pay for shipping.

PM me if you got one to spare.

Thank you
2018-10-3
Use props
bjashton
lvl.3
Flight distance : 245932 ft
United Kingdom

Damaged batteries are not safe to ship. You really don't want one setting on fire!
2018-10-3
Use props
Peter717
lvl.4
United States

ok, what id you dropped it and there is crack in the housing, or your clip broke and it don't clip no more on to the mavic, or connector is damaged, or push power button not working, or it's not charging no more?
Is it safe to ship?
I am not talking ship me battery with nail stock trough it.

2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Just a friendly reminder, we don't recommend self repair or any modification on the battery for your own safety. I agree on post #2, damaged batteries are not safe to ship. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Just a friendly reminder, we don't recommend self repair or any modification on the battery for your own safety. I agree on post #2, damaged batteries are not safe to ship. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

2018-10-3
Use props
Peter717
lvl.4
United States

I understand your concern. Thank you for letting me know.
I am not repairing, I am modding heck out of it.
Thanks
2018-10-3
Use props
Peter717
lvl.4
United States

So on that note, when two of my mavic batt's was crap, swollen, and dji asked me to ship them back for warranty, how did that work again?
2018-10-3
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Peter717 Posted at 2018-10-3 06:49
So on that note, when two of my mavic batt's was crap, swollen, and dji asked me to ship them back for warranty, how did that work again?

Strange.. others have said they do not ask you to ship them back. Photo and SN should be enough.
It may depend on where you live and the regulations around exploding battery fires? lol
2018-10-4
Use props
Peter717
lvl.4
United States

Ok, all this misunderstanding of shipping battery getting me very annoyed.

When you ship anything USPS they ask you what is in the package if there is battery there, when you declare YES, your package go safe route meaning ground. They dont want battery in the air in case of possibly fire fire.
China ships millions of battery's a year air or ground, have we heard one plain crash due to the battery fire? Have we seen one UPS truck burned due to battery fire?
so battery sitting on your bench for 3 months, what ever it's issue is and not catching on fire, why would it burst on fire when in the box on USPS truck?

Who every freaks out about battery catching on fire as soon as you place it in shipping box just not making any sense.
Yes it has chance of exploding, just like all the ammo that gets shipped over the mail.
I do reloads on my ammo, buy pounds and pounds of powder, primer and just ammo, guess how it gets to my house? You are correct, USPS mail service ground.
LOL
2018-10-4
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lipo fires are not pretty - always keeping my fingers crossed I don't have one.
2018-10-4
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

You interested in batteries (cells) or really in battery controller (electronic thing that makes it "smart"?)
2018-10-4
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Peter717 Posted at 2018-10-3 06:49
So on that note, when two of my mavic batt's was crap, swollen, and dji asked me to ship them back for warranty, how did that work again?

I was wondering the same thing!
2018-10-4
Use props
Peter717
lvl.4
United States

I am trying to marry inspire 1 battery in to mavic battery controller.
At this point I dont care about mavic cells themselves, I need controller board.
Thank you
2018-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules