No sport mode
1152 4 2018-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Philgn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16299 ft
United Kingdom

There is no difference between,T, P, and S, with my mavic 2 zoom, is there something I need to do beside switching between one and the other on the RC?
2018-10-3
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

You also need to go in to the settings in the app and make sure you have enabled "Multiple Flight Modes". After that, it will switch to sport mode by moving the selector to SPORT on the controller
2018-10-3
Use props
Philgn
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hedsic Posted at 2018-10-3 08:33
You also need to go in to the settings in the app and make sure you have enabled "Multiple Flight Modes". After that, it will switch to sport mode by moving the selector to SPORT on the controller

Thanks Hedsic, I did wonder if there was something in setup, watch this space, I shall try and find the relevant switch but will probably be back asking where it is Thanks
2018-10-3
Use props
Philgn
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Philgn Posted at 2018-10-3 09:02
Thanks Hedsic, I did wonder if there was something in setup, watch this space, I shall try and find the relevant switch but will probably be back asking where it is Thanks

Couldn’t find the switch in the app, if you could point me in the right direction .. thanks
2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry, Like Hedsic mentioned. You can switch the Multiple flight modes first under the DJI Go 4 app so that you could be able to use the sports mode and tripod mode. Please refer to the image below.

2018-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules