Curious? I'm a Spark Pilot with a Mavic Zoom dream
841 4 2018-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaron Avila
First Officer

Hi!
I'm Aaron,

I'm doing a ton of research on the importance of shallow depth of focus/fieald is in achieving that epic cinematic film. You can achieve shallow focus with a Zoom lense. Any Mavic Zoom Pilots able to achieve it?
[url=]

2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, Aaron. Thank you for sharing this video with us. Should you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2018-10-3
Use props
Parme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 508615 ft
Italy

That's a very good question! I own a mavic 2 zoom but haven't really used it a lot, yet.
I think that one important thing to add to the equation is that the aperture on the M2Z will change depending on the focal length, so that zooming in will mean a smaller aperture and therefore less bokeh.. so it's a kind of compromise.

I'll certainly do some tests and I'll be happy to share my results
2018-10-3
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer

Parme Posted at 2018-10-3 11:36
That's a very good question! I own a mavic 2 zoom but haven't really used it a lot, yet.
I think that one important thing to add to the equation is that the aperture on the M2Z will change depending on the focal length, so that zooming in will mean a smaller aperture and therefore less bokeh.. so it's a kind of compromise.

If not, DJI needs to give us that ability. Agree?

2018-10-3
Use props
Blellow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have tried with little success.  A slight blur in foreground or background.  I will try some more.
2018-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules