12Next >
2544 44 2018-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrilhasMuito
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3745554 ft
Brazil

I know the MP2 is a better drone in every aspect but its expensive. With the money I would spend for a MP2+COMBO. I can buy a MP1+COMBO+1BATTERY+ND FILTERS and I still would save more or less 800 dolars. But I think DJI will soon forgets the MP1.
I would really appreciate to have your thoughts about it?

2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. As more advanced products are released, older products reach their End of Life (EOL). But the product is still available on DJI’s official online store, we will continue to provide after-sales services for it. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2018-10-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

MP1 is still a nice drone.
'better' is all relative to what you expect and 'need'.
I have flown the MP1 for some time now and it has it's shortcomings.
Mainly camera and gimbal.
But if you know them, you can still make great video and stills.
Plus it is actually rather cheap right now and flies very good!
2018-10-4
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

Get the MP1. I have both an MP1 and M2P and I still find myself using my MP1 regularly. It's a great done that still has it's place.
2018-10-4
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think the Mavic Pro seems to fly a bit more stable than the Mavic 2, idk if it's because of the aerodynamics or because that DJI increased the motors and speed of the Mavic 2, and so it would appear they hit the sweet spot when they developed the original Mavic Pro?
In terms of price, I hate to say it but the Mavic 2 just seems way too expensive and out of my budget, especially when I have the original Mavic Pro and so I'm starting to think there really isn't much of an upgrade when you think of the stability? I hope we don't see DJI forget the Mavic Pro totally, while I do believe they will stop selling the Mavic Pro on their website soon, they certainly should continue supporting the drone like they do with the Phantom 3, etc.

2018-10-4
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-10-4 06:11

Well said Montfrooij. What have been your pros and cons of the new Mavic 2?

Which one suits your fancy, the Pro or the Zoom?
2018-10-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-10-4 06:57
Well said Montfrooij. What have been your pros and cons of the new Mavic 2?

Which one suits your fancy, the Pro or the Zoom?

Well....
There is a lot 'pro' about the 'pro'.
BUT.
Lack of portrait mode and the pricetag are my main 'cons'.
Pricetag being the one holding me back the most.

If I had to choose today I'm not sure. Both are superb drones (M2P / M2Z)
I would love to get that bigger sensor, but the 50mm equivalent also appeals to me a lot.
I was hoping they would release a drone with separate camera's that were interchangeable.
2018-10-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Difficult one but in your shoes I'd pull the trigger on the M2P
2018-10-4
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-10-4 10:00
Well....
BUT.

Good summary, Montrooij. It appears you're leaning towards the Mavic 2 Pro? I find having the zoom lens for shooting aerial video a vitally important feature that can not be discounted or substituted. A zoom lens can make a shot look light years better, especially aerial video flying high up with a drone.  

Honestly, the value of a 1 inch sensor is geared towards shooting slowly in low light close proximity to the viewing subject. The Mavic Pro/2 are aerial drones that are built for distance, now something like the Spark that can fly slowly and tightly close around subjects is more of a drone built for taking advantage of that 1 inch sensor, where you can direct the drone with a bit more precision. A drone with a zoom lens benefits with aerial flying video. The trade-off of having that awesome 1 inch sensor on the Mavic or Phantom is that these drones shoot subjects from far away, they're not ideal close up and taking advantage of the 1 inch sensor really isn't using the best flying styles of these drones.

Release the Spark or a drone with the 1 inch sensor that can fly ideally close up and around the subject and you'll see amazing aerial close up video.
2018-10-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-10-4 11:45
Good summary, Montrooij. It appears you're leaning towards the Mavic 2 Pro? I find having the zoom lens for shooting aerial video a vitally important feature that can not be discounted or substituted. A zoom lens can make a shot look light years better, especially aerial video flying high up with a drone.  

Honestly, the value of a 1 inch sensor is geared towards shooting slowly in low light close proximity to the viewing subject. The Mavic Pro/2 are aerial drones that are built for distance, now something like the Spark that can fly slowly and tightly close around subjects is more of a drone built for taking advantage of that 1 inch sensor, where you can direct the drone with a bit more precision. A drone with a zoom lens benefits with aerial flying video. The trade-off of having that awesome 1 inch sensor on the Mavic or Phantom is that these drones shoot subjects from far away, they're not ideal close up and taking advantage of the 1 inch sensor really isn't using the best flying styles of these drones.

Yes, zoom is a very nice feature.
Optical zoom that is!
But the higher dynamic range of the 1"sensor is  also important to me.

For now I have absolutely no plans on upgrading.
All the money is in the house now and the budget is below 0
2018-10-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Mavic Pro is a great drone, still has many features you don’t get on M2, very stable lovely camera, great battery time etc etc, if the $800 is important to you go for Mavic Pro, it was great before M2 and is still great now, I have both but won’t sell my Mavic Pro .
2018-10-4
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-10-4 06:52
I think the Mavic Pro seems to fly a bit more stable than the Mavic 2, idk if it's because of the aerodynamics or because that DJI increased the motors and speed of the Mavic 2, and so it would appear they hit the sweet spot when they developed the original Mavic Pro?
In terms of price, I hate to say it but the Mavic 2 just seems way too expensive and out of my budget, especially when I have the original Mavic Pro and so I'm starting to think there really isn't much of an upgrade when you think of the stability? I hope we don't see DJI forget the Mavic Pro totally, while I do believe they will stop selling the Mavic Pro on their website soon, they certainly should continue supporting the drone like they do with the Phantom 3, etc.

I own both, and although both are very stable drones, the M2P is actually the more stable of the two in my opinion.  You can’t go wrong with an MP though.  It’s a bang for the buck champion.
2018-10-4
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-10-4 12:00
Yes, zoom is a very nice feature.
Optical zoom that is!
But the higher dynamic range of the 1"sensor is  also important to me.

That house is the money pit - like the movie with Tom Hanks haha
2018-10-4
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 2018-10-4 13:39
I own both, and although both are very stable drones, the M2P is actually the more stable of the two in my opinion.  You can’t go wrong with an MP though.  It’s a bang for the buck champion.

Wow the Mavic 2 Pro in your opinion is more stable than the Mavic Pro? I would just assume flying the lighter Mavic Pro it is usually less stable turning off the sensors, which makes it fly faster like the Mavic 2 Pro?

Many of us make modifications to the stock features that makes the drone do a little bit more, similarly it seems DJI incorporated those tweaks to MP2. I got to know the Mavic Pro well, and I just don't think they can replicate the enhancements without opening up other shortcomings. One would think DJI tested these tweaks possibly where they considered releasing a larger Mavic but tests possibly concluded the original Mavic Pro was the best Mavic possible? I mean whatever shortcomings that were present in the Mavic Pro (and I can't think of many off the top of my head other than camera quality) would be improved upon in the Mavic 2?
2018-10-4
Use props
eried
lvl.4
Flight distance : 661362 ft
Norway

Hedsic Posted at 2018-10-4 06:26
Get the MP1. I have both an MP1 and M2P and I still find myself using my MP1 regularly. It's a great done that still has it's place.

may I ask why :O?
2018-10-4
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-10-4 10:00
Well....
BUT.

In regards to your comment about portrait mode, I think when comparing the MP to the M2P, portrait mode is a non-factor due to the 12MP vs 20MP sensor sizes.

The original Mavic Pro's portrait mode captures images in a 3000x4000 pixel format.  Mavic 2 Pro's still pictures are captured at 5472×3648.  So with the Mavic 2 you can simply crop the sides off of the horizontal picture and end up with a "portrait" picture that is only slightly smaller on the long edge (4000 vs 3648).  For almost all applications this small difference is going to be unnoticeable.  
2018-10-4
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I'm curious, why do you still find yourself using the MP1 regularly.  Is there something you feel it does better than the M2P?  Or you just do it because you enjoy flying different things?
2018-10-4
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

In terms of price, I hate to say it but the Mavic 2 just seems way too expensive and out of my budget, especially when I have the original Mavic Pro and so I'm starting to think there really isn't much of an upgrade when you think of the stability? I hope we don't see DJI forget the Mavic Pro totally, while I do believe they will stop selling the Mavic Pro on their website soon, they certainly should continue supporting the drone like they do with the Phantom 3, etc.

I don't have an original MP to be able to compare, but what makes you say the original MP is more stable than the M2P?  Have you flown them both in similar conditions and noticed a difference? The M2P has been rock solid for me so far even in some stiff winds.  
2018-10-4
Use props
M Stuart K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

In terms of price, I hate to say it but the Mavic 2 just seems way too expensive and out of my budget, especially when I have the original Mavic Pro and so I'm starting to think there really isn't much of an upgrade when you think of the stability? I hope we don't see DJI forget the Mavic Pro totally, while I do believe they will stop selling the Mavic Pro on their website soon, they certainly should continue supporting the drone like they do with the Phantom 3, etc.

Really; a bit more stable than the M2P.  I have both, and like most MP owners, I too find use for it but not nearly as much.  As for stability; I have not flown a more stable drone than the M2P!  
2018-10-4
Use props
M Stuart K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-10-4 11:45

Honestly, the value of a 1 inch sensor is geared towards shooting slowly in low light close proximity to the viewing subject. The Mavic Pro/2 are aerial drones that are built for distance, now something like the Spark that can fly slowly and tightly close around subjects is more of a drone built for taking advantage of that 1 inch sensor, where you can direct the drone with a bit more precision. A drone with a zoom lens benefits with aerial flying video. The trade-off of having that awesome 1 inch sensor on the Mavic or Phantom is that these drones shoot subjects from far away, they're not ideal close up and taking advantage of the 1 inch sensor really isn't using the best flying styles of these drones.

I don't know about that!  I shoot close up with my M2P all the time and it is highly maneuverable! I honestly find no need for a smaller drone than the M2P, especially if that smaller drone is wifi connected, short ranged and short battery life.  Also, they are very noisy compared to the m2P.   
2018-10-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-10-4 14:49
Wow the Mavic 2 Pro in your opinion is more stable than the Mavic Pro? I would just assume flying the lighter Mavic Pro it is usually less stable turning off the sensors, which makes it fly faster like the Mavic 2 Pro?

Many of us make modifications to the stock features that makes the drone do a little bit more, similarly it seems DJI incorporated those tweaks to MP2. I got to know the Mavic Pro well, and I just don't think they can replicate the enhancements without opening up other shortcomings. One would think DJI tested these tweaks possibly where they considered releasing a larger Mavic but tests possibly concluded the original Mavic Pro was the best Mavic possible? I mean whatever shortcomings that were present in the Mavic Pro (and I can't think of many off the top of my head other than camera quality) would be improved upon in the Mavic 2?

I think your reality is far from the truth, Mavic Pro is a great little drone, but M2 as a flying machine is so much better, you will never realise this until you actually fly it.
I’m not sure if you have any other experience flying drones apart from spark, but I have flown almost all dji drones and M2 is the most stable drone in dji fleet at the moment, and I think it’s great that dji are improving stability in their new drones.
2018-10-4
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4

eried Posted at 2018-10-4 15:03
may I ask why :O?

Why what? Why do I still fly it frequently? Because it has a belly button.. I dont know, i mean why not? It works perfectly still takes amazing photos and videos of you are not a pixel peeper and is reliable. Seems like it woukd be a waste to just let it sit or sell it.
2018-10-4
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4

KlooGee Posted at 2018-10-4 15:25
I'm curious, why do you still find yourself using the MP1 regularly.  Is there something you feel it does better than the M2P?  Or you just do it because you enjoy flying different things?

I have more flight time on it so I lnow its reliability a bit more while i still break in the M2P, no $140 batteries so ill keep ot around as my backup.

The M2P beats out my MP in almost every way but thay doesnt make the MP a great drone so ill keep it in my arsenal. Plus for me i feel a little more ballsy with my MP when it comes to worrying about it.

The MP is still an amazing drone and perfect for someone who doesnt want to drop 1200-1500 on one of the newer models in my opinion.
2018-10-4
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
  • >>>

KlooGee Posted at 2018-10-4 15:27
I don't have an original MP to be able to compare, but what makes you say the original MP is more stable than the M2P?  Have you flown them both in similar conditions and noticed a difference? The M2P has been rock solid for me so far even in some stiff winds.

I have not flown the Mavic 2, I've only seen flying footage and my opinion is based on the fact of getting to know the Mavic Pro pretty well. Mavic Pro in Position Mode travels at speeds of 20 mph but it flies and seemingly feels like you're traveling faster. I've disabled obstacle avoidance and it cranks up the speed to 30-32 mph, similarly like how the Mavic 2 flies in standard Position Mode. When traveling with obstacle avoidance disabled, the Mavic Pro still flies incredibly stable, but it doesn't fly exactly as stable as it does in 20 mph Position Mode. If you apply this principle with the Mavic 2 then you get the impression all DJI has done was tweak the sensors by activating them in same speed and handling as essentially with the original Mavic Pro. I have not seen with many the noticeable 4 minute flight time improvement of 31 minutes with the Mavic 2, as I've managed on flights to have flown my Mavic Pro 40,000 feet for 25 minutes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm considering the Mavic 2 as my next drone. Each time I get excited though about adding it to my collection, on paper there's not too many more columns that favor the Mavic 2, and the more you factor in the differences, the less a value proposition exists between purchasing a $1500 version - versus a much cheaper, possibly more stable, dominant predecessor.
2018-10-4
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
  • >>>

M Stuart K Posted at 2018-10-4 15:31
Really; a bit more stable than the M2P.  I have both, and like most MP owners, I too find use for it but not nearly as much.  As for stability; I have not flown a more stable drone than the M2P!

Interesting to hear thanks for your feedback. Perhaps you can describe what exactly you find to be the differences between the Mavic Pro and M2P, what makes the Mavic 2 more stable? Specifics? Thanks!
2018-10-4
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
  • >>>

M Stuart K Posted at 2018-10-4 15:38
I don't know about that!  I shoot close up with my M2P all the time and it is highly maneuverable! I honestly find no need for a smaller drone than the M2P, especially if that smaller drone is wifi connected, short ranged and short battery life.  Also, they are very noisy compared to the m2P.

I agree and think if we had a version of the Spark with a 1 inch sensor that came equipped with OcuSync then we would have a wonderful piece of camera equipment on our hands.  
2018-10-4
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
  • >>>

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-10-4 16:01
I think your reality is far from the truth, Mavic Pro is a great little drone, but M2 as a flying machine is so much better, you will never realise this until you actually fly it.
I’m not sure if you have any other experience flying drones apart from spark, but I have flown almost all dji drones and M2 is the most stable drone in dji fleet at the moment, and I think it’s great that dji are improving stability in their new drones.

No I only own and fly the Mavic Pro, Spark, and Tello. I have experience flying hobby grade race drones, RC planes, etc. I'm not speaking as expert DJI drone owner, but all I'm saying is my experience flying DJI drones, coupled with my watching videos of the other drones in action leads me to make my conclusions. Look I really hope my opinion isn't accurate so when I buy the Mavic 2 I'm pleasantly surprised, but my hunch makes me suspect I'm pretty on the ball.
2018-10-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

KlooGee Posted at 2018-10-4 15:23
In regards to your comment about portrait mode, I think when comparing the MP to the M2P, portrait mode is a non-factor due to the 12MP vs 20MP sensor sizes.

The original Mavic Pro's portrait mode captures images in a 3000x4000 pixel format.  Mavic 2 Pro's still pictures are captured at 5472×3648.  So with the Mavic 2 you can simply crop the sides off of the horizontal picture and end up with a "portrait" picture that is only slightly smaller on the long edge (4000 vs 3648).  For almost all applications this small difference is going to be unnoticeable.

I don't care too much about resolution when it comes to pano's.
The pano's that are generated with the MP are large enough for me.
The issue with me is that landscape mode requires 2 rows of pictures and more moving around while taking the sequence.

With the portrait mode I can make one row of pictures and worry less about moving things in the frame.
If I'm in landscape mode, I need 2 rows and that has a couple of drawbacks:
- The world changes every frame, so there is more risk of 'ghosting'
- I need to make 2 adjustments (gimbal up / down + turn) that I won't do too accurate all the time and I occasionally miss parts in my final render.

The first 200 pano's or so I shot were in landscape mode, so I know how that works, but I found the portrait mode such a relief that I am very pleased with that.
So yes, that is a huge drawback for me, since I love taking pano's.
2018-10-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-10-4 14:39
That house is the money pit - like the movie with Tom Hanks haha

Yes it is. But it is worth it.
2018-10-4
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-10-4 22:17
I don't care too much about resolution when it comes to pano's.
The pano's that are generated with the MP are large enough for me.
The issue with me is that landscape mode requires 2 rows of pictures and more moving around while taking the sequence.

It sounds like you are taking the portrait mode pictures manually and then stitching them later yourself, is that correct?

If you are doing manually, I think if you use the M2P, you aren't going to be missing out on much without the portrait mode and may gain a slight advantage.

With the MP each portrait mode picture is 3000x4000 pixels.  If you take 3 portrait mode pictures side by side and stitch them, you would end up with an image that is approximately 9000x4000 pixels. I say approximately because you may lose some pixels due to the stitching...

If you do the same with the M2P, you would only need 2 standard landscape pictures to end up with nearly the same image.  Each M2P standard picture is 5472x3648.  So combining 2 of those images, you would end up with an image that is approximately 10944x3648 pixels.  

The M2P picture would be wider (by 1944 pixels) with only 2 pictures to combine compared to the MP's 3 combined pictures.  However, the fused M2P picture would be 352 pixels shorter on the vertical axis.

So there are tradeoff's in each direction.  The MP you would have to combine 3 or more pictures, and as you say, the world changes with every frame and there is more chance for problems to arise.  The M2P would have 352 less pixels on the vertical axis.  

I guess which one is more more important is a bit subjective.  Me personally if I'm manually taking the pics and stitching them, I think the advantage lies in the M2P not having to take as many pics to create the pano because it introduces less potential for something to go awry.  However, some people may feel like they need those additional 352 pixels on the vertical axis.

Does that make sense?  

Cheers!
2018-10-5
Use props
BrilhasMuito
lvl.4
Brazil

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-10-4 06:11

Yeah! The MP1 would cover my needs. Although its a great drone with great features, its getting old and I THINK it will  very soon get overtaken by newer versions of smaller drones such as the MAir. It'd be the natural path. This is the only thing thats holding me to go for the MP1 or a MPP.

2018-10-5
Use props
BrilhasMuito
lvl.4
Brazil

Yeah! Im leaning towards the MP1. Buuuuuuuuuut I can change my mind in a blink of an eye. hahahahahhahahaahah   
2018-10-5
Use props
BrilhasMuito
lvl.4
Brazil

Hello David! How you doing buddy?
Thanks for your input.
If I already owned a MP1 I wouldnt even consider the upgrade so soon. I would wait for the MP2  to get cheaper which will happen as soon as DJI releases the P5.
If I buy a MP1 I know that soon I will have to do the upgrade so it becames two expenses. Its a hard choice!   

2018-10-5
Use props
BrilhasMuito
lvl.4
Brazil

Oracle Miata Posted at 2018-10-4 13:39

Thanks for your input buddy!!!!!!!
2018-10-5
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
  • >>>

BrilhasMuito Posted at 2018-10-5 08:42
Hello David! How you doing buddy?
Thanks for your input.
If I already owned a MP1 I wouldnt even consider the upgrade so soon. I would wait for the MP2  to get cheaper which will happen as soon as DJI releases the P5.

I'm doing well thanks for asking. You should probably get one of the Mavics if you could prevent spending too much money on both. The Mavic 2 looks like a fantastic drone, I admire its capabilities using OcuSync 2.0 and with Active Track 2 having the ability to fly and maneuver in tight areas seems like with my luck I would end up trying that option and the drone would end up crashing on me, which is why I'd be sure to purchase DJI Care Refresh with any Mavic 2 you decide on.
2018-10-5
Use props
BrilhasMuito
lvl.4
Brazil

davidmartingraf Posted at 2018-10-5 09:02
I'm doing well thanks for asking. You should probably get one of the Mavics if you could prevent spending too much money on both. The Mavic 2 looks like a fantastic drone, I admire its capabilities using OcuSync 2.0 and with Active Track 2 having the ability to fly and maneuver in tight areas seems like with my luck I would end up trying that option and the drone would end up crashing on me, which is why I'd be sure to purchase DJI Care Refresh with any Mavic 2 you decide on.

Shamefully DJI Care is not an option in Brazil. Its also a very important point to consider.  
2018-10-5
Use props
BrilhasMuito
lvl.4
Brazil

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-10-4 17:05
You can't go wrong with either so the choice depends on how you plan to use the drone & how serious you are about the hobby.  Both birds have great RC range.  The M2P has a huge edge in night shooting so if you plan to do lots of night flights take that into consideration.  Don't think the Mavic Pro can't capture some nice night shots though.   It won't be quite as bright but it's still decent.  If you are more into daylight flights the Mavic Pro (or M2Z) will serve you well.  The Mavic 2 has a definite advantage in maintaining a level horizon.  I have yet to see a crooked horizon with my M2P.  The Mavic 2 will have a slight flight time & RC advantage,  but maybe not $800 worth.  Also down the road spare Mavic Pro batteries are considerably less expensive.

Mavic Pro Night video...

i really appreciate your complete feedback.  I have a lot to consider. Thanks a lot!!!!
2018-10-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

BrilhasMuito Posted at 2018-10-5 08:12
Yeah! The MP1 would cover my needs. Although its a great drone with great features, its getting old and I THINK it will  very soon get overtaken by newer versions of smaller drones such as the MAir. It'd be the natural path. This is the only thing thats holding me to go for the MP1 or a MPP.

You have to ask yourself what you really 'want'.
(need hahahahahaha)
All cost money,  but the current price point of the MP is really great to make the next step.
2018-10-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

KlooGee Posted at 2018-10-5 06:43
It sounds like you are taking the portrait mode pictures manually and then stitching them later yourself, is that correct?

If you are doing manually, I think if you use the M2P, you aren't going to be missing out on much without the portrait mode and may gain a slight advantage.

Yes, I usually do manually.
But let me be clear: it is NOT about the resolution for me.
I don't care about resolution too much.
I get about 80MP easily with my MP in portrait mode when I make pano's.

The real reason I use portrait mode for pano's is to be able to capture a lot of the ground AND the sky in one capture. That way I only need 1 row of pictures to get a nice looking pano.
That is faster and gives less risk on 'ghosting' (the world changes between the frames and you, for example,  end up with the same car in multiple frames)
Of course, I could make pano's in landscape mode, but portrait mode is way more easy for me.

Not the biggest factor holding me back btw, that is the money.

2018-10-5
Use props
BrilhasMuito
lvl.4
Brazil

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-10-5 09:28
You have to ask yourself what you really 'want'.
(need hahahahahaha)
All cost money,  but the current price point of the MP is really great to make the next step.

Actually its more of a compulsive kind of purchase. I freaking love new technologies. ahahahahahahahahahahaha
2018-10-5
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules