447 7 2018-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cyrenosa
lvl.2
  • >>>
Philippines

Hello,

The Mavic 2 Zoom RC disconnect to aircraft when you're away a bit.
I already update the firmware via DJI GO 4 App.

Is there any option?

2018-10-3
Use props
UNsyncED
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

Have you taken your M2Z for a flight yet?  When you go outside, I'm sure that it'll work better.

2018-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. I agree on post #2, kindly try to fly the drone outside in an open wide area with no interference. May I know if you receive an error message on you APP? If yes, kindly provide a screenshot so that I can check it on my end. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-4
Use props
cyrenosa
lvl.2
  • >>>
Philippines

UNsyncED Posted at 2018-10-3 21:51
Have you taken your M2Z for a flight yet?  When you go outside, I'm sure that it'll work better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7M9JtfVwQE

I already go outside and Take Off my drone, but when the aircraft away for a bit, the RC will disconnect. (Apologies for my basic English.)
2018-10-4
Use props
Sato Zoom 2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3172890 ft
United States

Looks to me like he's standing there with the antennas pointed directly at the aircraft.  Is the signal connection so fragile that it could be interrupted from such a close range?
Not trying to be sarcastic, but sincerely wondering.   I have the same trouble with my M2 Zoom........
2018-10-4
Use props
UNsyncED
Second Officer
Australia

Sato Zoom 2 Posted at 2018-10-4 03:23
Looks to me like he's standing there with the antennas pointed directly at the aircraft.  Is the signal connection so fragile that it could be interrupted from such a close range?
Not trying to be sarcastic, but sincerely wondering.   I have the same trouble with my M2 Zoom........

The only reason why I suggested that he went outside is because you don't know what electromagnetic interference he is experiencing in the building.
2018-10-4
Use props
UNsyncED
Second Officer
Australia

Hi Cyrenosa,

I was just looking in the background of your video, and it looks like you are a retailer of DJI drones (I'm sure that I counted close to 10 DJI Phantoms).  Why don't you send it back to your supplier if the drone has an issue.
2018-10-4
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

What device do you use to fly the drone?

Fly safely
Alex
2018-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules