Tap-Fly : distant dronie ?
339 5 2018-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJ_Fan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 617405 ft
United States

Since the Tap-fly feature can ascend diagonally if I tap above the horizon, it should be able to do a super long dronie?

• Hover the M2P about 15ft in front of me and turn the M2P to face me.
  • Do a Tap-fly Reverse.

Would that do a super long Dronie?

2018-10-4
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Dude, why don't you try it and let us know!
2018-10-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Probably - or better still why do you push the pitch and throttle sticks up simultaneously and do it yourself - then you will have full control over the capture how you want to create it.
2018-10-4
Use props
DJ_Fan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 617405 ft
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-10-4 10:12
Probably - or better still why do you push the pitch and throttle sticks up simultaneously and do it yourself - then you will have full control over the capture how you want to create it.

Yes, I have tried that it did not work very well. I got out of the frame and had to re-adjust and that made the video sucked. I guess trying it a few times to get it just right can be done.
2018-10-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJ_Fan Posted at 2018-10-4 12:28
Yes, I have tried that it did not work very well. I got out of the frame and had to re-adjust and that made the video sucked. I guess trying it a few times to get it just right can be done.

Manual is always better but it does take a bit of practice.
2018-10-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for that were not able to try this concern, however, you can check your inquiry with our engineers for further clarification. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules