Looking for Spark screws?
2172 20 2018-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joeyjenkins12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28609 ft
United States

I stripped out two of the screws that hold on the top cover of my Spark. I replaced it with a colored version (had the Alpine White), and that's when it happened. Anyone know where I can find replacements or know the dimensions of the upper body cover screw? I can't seem to find them anywhere. The cover is still obviously held on with plastic clips, so I may not NEED them, but it's bugging me that I cannot find them anywhere!
2018-10-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Can you please show us a sample photo of the screws that you are referring so we can check? Thanks.
2018-10-4
Use props
joeyjenkins12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28609 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-4 11:47
Hi, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Can you please show us a sample photo of the screws that you are referring so we can check? Thanks.

Not my pic obviously but these are the screw locations.
2018-10-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

joeyjenkins12 Posted at 2018-10-4 11:50
Not my pic obviously but these are the screw locations. [view_image]

Thanks for the picture. We'll check this with our team and we'll provide feedback asap. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-4 17:19
Thanks for the picture. We'll check this with our team and we'll provide feedback asap. Thanks for your support.

Hi Joey. Sorry for the delay. We've checked this with our team and unfortunately, we don't have these screws available to be sent. We'll confirm the dimension/size/type of these screws if ever it may help. Thanks for your cooperation.
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

joeyjenkins12 Posted at 2018-10-4 11:50
Not my pic obviously but these are the screw locations. [view_image]

Hi Joey. We received a feedback from our team. We'd like to proceed with the case so can you please DM us your contact number? Thank you!
2018-10-10
Use props
Yobe
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-10 16:55
Hi Joey. We received a feedback from our team. We'd like to proceed with the case so can you please DM us your contact number? Thank you!

HI there,

Can you also give me info or tell me the size and dimension of the screws or where can I buy it? Also, today was my first time using DJI assistant 2 and noticed that it kept on disconnecting or usb port not recognized. I used different usb cables and computers but still getting the same issue. Please advise. Thanks!
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Yobe Posted at 2-16 00:49
HI there,

Can you also give me info or tell me the size and dimension of the screws or where can I buy it? Also, today was my first time using DJI assistant 2 and noticed that it kept on disconnecting or usb port not recognized. I used different usb cables and computers but still getting the same issue. Please advise. Thanks!

Hi, may I know if you are getting an error message on the DJI Assistant 2? If yes, can you please upload a screenshot of the issue so we can check it on our end. Please make sure that anti-virus and firewall are disabled. Please keep us posted for further help. Thanks.
2019-2-16
Use props
Yobe
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-16 15:41
Hi, may I know if you are getting an error message on the DJI Assistant 2? If yes, can you please upload a screenshot of the issue so we can check it on our end. Please make sure that anti-virus and firewall are disabled. Please keep us posted for further help. Thanks.

No error message showing. No more disconnection issues after after thoroughly cleaning usb port with 70% alcohol. Please let me know where I can get the cover body screws for dji spark? It's the same srews that joeyjenkins12 is asking.  Thanks
2019-2-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Yobe Posted at 2-16 23:21
No error message showing. No more disconnection issues after after thoroughly cleaning usb port with 70% alcohol. Please let me know where I can get the cover body screws for dji spark? It's the same srews that joeyjenkins12 is asking.  Thanks

Hi Yobe, sorry for the late response. We've checked this with our team and unfortunately, we don't have these screws available to be sent and self-repair is not suggested if you tend to do so because it might void your warranty. Please contact our support to start a case and send the drone in for repair https://www.dji.com/support. If you have any questions, please feel free to us. Thank you.
2019-2-17
Use props
Yobe
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-17 14:30
Hi Yobe, sorry for the late response. We've checked this with our team and unfortunately, we don't have these screws available to be sent and self-repair is not suggested if you tend to do so because it might void your warranty. Please contact our support to start a case and send the drone in for repair https://www.dji.com/support. If you have any questions, please feel free to us. Thank you.

No worries. Btw, getting it repaired by an accredited DJI service center would not void the warranty, right? Well, that's according to them but I was desperate to get it check and repaired before going back to the states. The place is called RC Victory World in Makati Philippines so maybe you can confirm if they are. They were responsible for replacing the gimbal and other parts (that I can't recall) also for not putting back the 2 screws that I am looking for.
2019-2-18
Use props
Yobe
lvl.1
United States

Yobe Posted at 2-18 15:10
No worries. Btw, getting it repaired by an accredited DJI service center would not void the warranty, right? Well, that's according to them but I was desperate to get it check and repaired before going back to the states. The place is called RC Victory World in Makati Philippines so maybe you can confirm if they are. They were responsible for replacing the gimbal and other parts (that I can't recall) also for not putting back the 2 screws that I am looking for.

I even wrote a google review and even on their facebook page but just fell on deaf ears.
2019-2-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Yobe Posted at 2-18 15:16
I even wrote a google review and even on their facebook page but just fell on deaf ears.

Hi Yobe. The warranty eligibility of the unit will be transferred to RC Victory World since they are not an Authorized Service Center. Below are our Service Center policies for your reference:

2019-2-19
Use props
Yobe
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-19 12:52
Hi Yobe. The warranty eligibility of the unit will be transferred to RC Victory World since they are not an Authorized Service Center. Below are our Service Center policies for your reference:

[view_image]

Good to know and thanks for the info.
2019-2-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Yobe Posted at 2-19 14:38
Good to know and thanks for the info.

You're most welcome. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We are here to help. Thank you.
2019-2-20
Use props
Yobe
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-20 07:23
You're most welcome. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We are here to help. Thank you.

What's wrong with a bouncing or shaky video footage? Is it a gimbal issue or the missing screws? Thanks
2019-2-24
Use props
Yobe
lvl.1
United States

Yobe Posted at 2-24 15:07
What's wrong with a bouncing or shaky video footage? Is it a gimbal issue or the missing screws? Thanks

fyi already calibrated IMU and compass as well as resetting factory default setting.  
2019-2-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Yobe Posted at 2-24 15:07

Hi Yobe, shaky video footage varies. Firstly, weather conditions like strong gusty winds may severely affect video footage. Second is the gimbal issues. If the wind is fairly normal, gimbal issues certainly affect video footage as this is the main source when problems arise when taking footages. Missing screws may also be a deterrent in taking shots may it be a video or photo as this holds the mainframe of the aircraft. However, if the issues still persist after basic troubleshooting, we suggest sending in the aircraft for assessment by our highly trained technicians. Should there be any concerns, please do not hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you.
2019-2-25
Use props
Yobe
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-25 09:46
Hi Yobe, shaky video footage varies. Firstly, weather conditions like strong gusty winds may severely affect video footage. Second is the gimbal issues. If the wind is fairly normal, gimbal issues certainly affect video footage as this is the main source when problems arise when taking footages. Missing screws may also be a deterrent in taking shots may it be a video or photo as this holds the mainframe of the aircraft. However, if the issues still persist after basic troubleshooting, we suggest sending in the aircraft for assessment by our highly trained technicians. Should there be any concerns, please do not hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you.

I've been recording video with the same or with even stronger winds but don't get any bouncing video footage so I guess it's my gimbal. That being said, I might need to bring it in for assessments. Do you have one in the San Francisco area? If so, how much for the assessment, parts and labor?  Too bad my DJI care plan expired and forgot to renew it.   
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Yobe Posted at 2-25 12:41
I've been recording video with the same or with even stronger winds but don't get any bouncing video footage so I guess it's my gimbal. That being said, I might need to bring it in for assessments. Do you have one in the San Francisco area? If so, how much for the assessment, parts and labor?  Too bad my DJI care plan expired and forgot to renew it.

Hi Yobe, apologies but we do not have a repair center near San Francisco area. Kindly click this link to create an online repair ticket. This repair center is located in Cerritos California. For the assessment in parts and labor kindly visit this link for more detailed information. Should you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2019-2-25
Use props
Yobe
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-25 14:08
Hi Yobe, apologies but we do not have a repair center near San Francisco area. Kindly click this link to create an online repair ticket. This repair center is located in Cerritos California. For the assessment in parts and labor kindly visit this link for more detailed information. Should you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

Ok thanks and will create an on line ticket
2019-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules