Do DJI email you when they dispatch?
842 5 2015-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fireburst
lvl.1

Spain

Do DJI send an email to say they have dispatched (I am awaiting the dispatch of my P3 which was ordered over a week ago). Getting fed up having to check order status.
2015-6-1
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

Yes they do

Dear Calvette,
Your order 00112 has been shipped. Please login to your DJI account to track the shipment. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact onlinesales@dji.com.
Note: Your Extra Battery will be shipped separately at a later date in May. We apologize for any inconvenience.
2015-6-1
Use props
sinbad_uk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117343 ft
United Kingdom

said shipping 3 days ago and its still pending. if it not shipping don't say its  shipping, is that hard?
2015-6-1
Use props
fireburst
lvl.1

Spain

I got confirmation its shipped today so approximately 10 days after order
2015-6-2
Use props
fireburst
lvl.1

Spain

P3 arrived

Still awaiting the spare battery but so happy its here. Took it out yesterday and it was a little blustery where I did the maiden flight (Marbella, Spain) but apart from a little camera vibration which I attribute to the wind all went well... this was the first time I'd flown a drone so was a little apprehensive but that soon abated when the thrill kicked in. I have now ordered a sun shield for my ipad air 2 as I couldn't see a thing in the sun!  
2015-6-8
Use props
Blake Wellman
New

United States

I have tried to email onlinesales for the past few days and have not recieved anything.  Why can I not get a response! I have been waiting for a tracking # for far to long with out any response
2015-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules