Why DJI does not ship products to Maldives?
1089 3 2018-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JerryS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222897 ft
Maldives

is there any possible ways to use my DJI credits?
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for showing interest in our products. Unfortunately, we don't deliver to that specific location as of this moment. Other option is, if you have friends or relatives in the country listed below, you can ask them to order it for you and ask them to send it to your location afterwards in your own expense. DJI Credit can be used to pay for your purchases from the DJI Online Store. It's easy to get and easy to use. DJI Credit is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged for cash, and cannot be used outside of the Official DJI Online Store. Let us know if you have other concern, we're here to help.

2018-10-5
Use props
JerryS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222897 ft
Maldives

anyways i don't have any friends in those countries. I own a Mavic Air and I need to buy Mavic 2 Pro and DJI OSMO+
Sad, i couldn't but it from the official store
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JerryS Posted at 2018-10-5 08:55
anyways i don't have any friends in those countries. I own a Mavic Air and I need to buy Mavic 2 Pro and DJI OSMO+
Sad, i couldn't but it from the official store

Hi Jerry, sorry that DJI product cannot be shipped to your country currently, please refer to the link below and try to purchase from other authorized platforms: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy Thanks for your support to DJI products.
2018-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules