Toggle Between Shutter - ISO - Aperture
1010 5 2018-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Snobyrd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 123497 ft
  • >>>

First hello this is my first post on this forum. I am a regular on inspire pilots. I have been flying dji products for a long time including Inspire 1, 2 Mavic Pro and now also have a Mavic 2 Pro

I can't figure out how to toggle between shutter-iso-aperture so I can use the right wheel to adjust each one of these separately. On the Mavic you push the wheel to move between modes.

My shutter is highlighted in red and I programmed the custom button to increase/decrease aperture and EV

Can anyone shed some light on this please......thanks in advance!
2018-10-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ensure the camera settings are set to manual and not auto
2018-10-5
Use props
Snobyrd
lvl.2
  • >>>

Thanks....They are set to manual - and I can bring up all the settings with the C2 button. Its toggle between modes with the right wheel I can't figure out.
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, I would like to ask if you manage to set your advanced camera setting on your customizable button? May we have a screenshot of this issue? Please let us know if you need our assistance.
2018-10-5
Use props
Snobyrd
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-5 15:03
Hi, I would like to ask if you manage to set your advanced camera setting on your customizable button? May we have a screenshot of this issue? Please let us know if you need our assistance.

Hi Tony - yes I have set the customizable button to increase and decrease aperture and shutter.

I have also programmed C2 to bring up the advanced camera settings.

What I can't figure out is there a way to toggle the control of the right wheel (like on the original  (Mavic Pro) to adjust ISO  or Shutter or Aperature.

Right now the wheel adjusts the aperture which is redundant because thats one of the functions of the custom button.

2018-10-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Snobyrd Posted at 2018-10-6 07:52
Hi Tony - yes I have set the customizable button to increase and decrease aperture and shutter.

I have also programmed C2 to bring up the advanced camera settings.

Hi, Thanks for your response. I would recommend using the Shutter mode on the camera settings so that you can easily adjust the value of the shutter via the right dial. Please let us know if the issue will persist.
2018-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules