732 5 2018-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneSupremacy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2060915 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I've been using my Spark for the last year and a half, and i really love it!
But when thinking about all of the improvements we could see in this drone..there are a few:

Hopefully you guys will enjoy watching this one. Let me know!

Mike
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience and your feedback with DJI Spark. If there is any help needed, you can let me know or contact our support, we will do our best to help. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2018-10-5
Use props
H. Arif - 6IX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430364 ft
Canada

Great vid, the problem is, the spark is the cheapest drone from dji, if they improve the spark, they are going to alsi increase the price which really doesn't serve its purpose as a cheap yet professioanl drone from DJI.
2018-10-5
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Great suggestion, hopefully the spark 2 come next year
2018-10-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good suggestions   
2018-10-6
Use props
DTL555
lvl.3
Flight distance : 177313 ft
  • >>>
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Nice video, thanks.

My opinion that all of these things will never, ever be implemented on the Spark.

On the other side, I think that is one really great thing that can be improved lot easier and much sooner than all this hardware dependent things you mention. And that is unlocking software features already implemented, but locked in DJI Go4 app for the Spark, as waypoints and orbit mode as example.

As You can now, this software dependent possibilities (already implemented in Spark SDK for DJI Go4) are possible with third party apps like Litchi or Autopilot. And for average consumer even that improvements will be great enough.

So what is your opinion about this?

P.S. I love your channel, and I'm subscribed ;)
2018-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules