How do I get the Mavic Pro logo below my name & Flight distane?
1181 20 2018-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721913 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have owned a Dji Spark, Mavic Air and now I just registered my Mavic Pro but I only see the spakr and the Mavic Air logos only!
What do I need to do?
Thanks,
Matt
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. Please make sure that you used the same email address that you used to activate your other drone to your Mavic Pro so that it will add to under your profile. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thank you.
2018-10-5
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Also, only the newly bought drones appear on your profile.
So if you have a second hand drone (like me) then it won’t appear on your profile

Fly safely
Alex
2018-10-5
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-5 09:31
Hello there, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. Please make sure that you used the same email address that you used to activate your other drone to your Mavic Pro so that it will add to under your profile. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thank you.

All under the same email but yet i DON'T see my Mavic Pro Icon. The bird has been registered with the FAA and dJI.

Matt
2018-10-7
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Alex B. Posted at 2018-10-5 12:52
Also, only the newly bought drones appear on your profile.
So if you have a second hand drone (like me) then it won’t appear on your profile

It's brand new one mate! First flight was last night and wow, what a HUGHE different in Film Quality  and photography are second to none on the Dji Pro. The Mavic air, I could never get shots like these below ever!!! Pix of Seminole Recreational Center Complex.

Equipment Used:
Mavico Pro
PolarPro UV lens
Seminole Rec.JPG
2018-10-7
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

I could be wrong, but I don't believe it will show up until after you have flown and synced your videos to the DJI cloud.  The email address thing is a bit of a mystery to me though.  My Phantom 3A never has shown up.  I'm the original owner, bought from the local dealer, and registered with the same email as my MP.  Only the MP shows up.  No biggie, just doesn't work like they say all the time.
2018-10-7
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Maybe after a few flights with my Mavic Pro, my Icon will show up below my signature..  @AG0N-Gray, Maybe it was b/c it was my 1st  flight.  
Also, how do you add your flight distance?
2018-10-7
Use props
Zeflex514
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222743 ft
Canada

I just got a second hand mavic pro few days ago.

About which name and flight distance are you talking about ? In DJI GO 4 ? On the forum ? Somehwere else ?

Thanks.
2018-10-7
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

AGON-Gary is correct it should show up after you sync your flights,
2018-10-7
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Mileage is determined by your flights as they are synced, I believe.  I've never paid much attention to the numbers, especially when they don't include my P3A distance-2yrs worth.
2018-10-7
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2018-10-7 07:52
Mileage is determined by your flights as they are synced, I believe.  I've never paid much attention to the numbers, especially when they don't include my P3A distance-2yrs worth.

On the go4 app if you swipe your profile pic you will find those records as well. I believe
those can be sync as well.
2018-10-7
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Logout and then log back in and it will show up.
2018-10-7
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 2018-10-7 11:37
Logout and then log back in and it will show up.

@Oracle Miata- I just tried to Log out and log in and still nada and I can't put in my flight distane
2018-10-9
Use props
North Idaho Guy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2310082 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's DJI's system too sometimes, I've NEVER bought and/or registered a MP and DJI says I have. I've however have bought and registered, under same email, logged in/out, yada yada, 2-MPP's!! Mine is screwed up as well, even gave them a second chance by buying a second....Nada!! I just thought, whatever......BUT, I'll give you my MP if you can somehow get my MPP fixed!
2018-10-9
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

North Idaho Guy Posted at 2018-10-9 06:56
It's DJI's system too sometimes, I've NEVER bought and/or registered a MP and DJI says I have. I've however have bought and registered, under same email, logged in/out, yada yada, 2-MPP's!! Mine is screwed up as well, even gave them a second chance by buying a second....Nada!! I just thought, whatever......BUT, I'll give you my MP if you can somehow get my MPP fixed!

Everything is all good now!! Did a few fly overs of Hooters in John Pass on Madeira Beach ,FL..
2018-10-11
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 408606 ft
  • >>>

If you send DJI Natalia the serial number of the MP, they can look it up and get that fixed for you.  That is how they fixed my brand new bird last year, and same with the goggles too.
2018-10-12
Use props
Zsolti
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1882113 ft
Romania

Alex B. Posted at 2018-10-5 12:52
Also, only the newly bought drones appear on your profile.
So if you have a second hand drone (like me) then it won’t appear on your profile

I got mine second hand and the icon appeared on my profile after a few weeks
2018-10-14
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Zsolti Posted at 2018-10-14 00:48
I got mine second hand and the icon appeared on my profile after a few weeks

WHAT? How did you do that?
Was the drone that you bought second handed registered before or it was never registered?
If it was never registered previously then that explains how it suddenly “appeared” in your profile.

Fly safely
Alex
2018-10-14
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Nice, thanks everyone!!

DJI_0012.JPG
2018-10-15
Use props
Zsolti
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1882113 ft
Romania

Alex B. Posted at 2018-10-14 09:18
WHAT? How did you do that?
Was the drone that you bought second handed registered before or it was never registered?
If it was never registered previously then that explains how it suddenly “appeared” in your profile.

I don't know anything about it's history, but it was certainly used a few times
2018-10-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FLPilotShark Posted at 2018-10-7 05:04
It's brand new one mate! First flight was last night and wow, what a HUGHE different in Film Quality  and photography are second to none on the Dji Pro. The Mavic air, I could never get shots like these below ever!!! Pix of Seminole Recreational Center Complex.

Equipment Used:

Cool shot! & glad to see the MP is showing up now.
2018-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules