Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 Standard ribbon cable pinouts
4130 4 2018-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GrooveThumper
lvl.1

United States

Does anyone know the pinouts on the Phantom 3 Standard ribbon cables to the gimbal?

Thank you for your time and efforts
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Just want to clarify, may I know if you are having a problem with your drone? If the damage is the hardware of the drone, I suggest you send it into our facility center for repair. Also, we don't recommend to self-repair your drone. If you have further clarification, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2018-10-5
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

https://www.google.com/search?q= ... grc=3cEeGhFeFu_FaM:
2018-10-5
Use props
GrooveThumper
lvl.1

United States

Sorry i'll be more specific.  Pin out for the ribbon cable that attached to the Phantom 3 standard gimbal, please refer to the picture and the circled connector.  Thank you for any help
2018-10-6
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

GrooveThumper Posted at 2018-10-6 16:55
Sorry i'll be more specific.  Pin out for the ribbon cable that attached to the Phantom 3 standard gimbal, please refer to the picture and the circled connector.  Thank you for any help[view_image]

As near as I can tell, DJI do not release any information relating to connector pinouts or circuit schematics.
2018-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules