Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Ronin S carry around like a pro
3156 4 2018-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
diy-guy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11857 ft

I travel a lot with the dji ronin s and always had problems carrying the gimbal in the assembled state without getting tired.
Disassembling and reassembling the DJI Ronin S was not always a solution for me either. That's why I was looking for a solution to keep the Ronin quickly accessible and carry it on my body without having to hold it in my hand.
I found a solution for myself: Attach to the backpack. Have a look at my article:
https://konkludenz.de/en/dji-ronin-s-carry-around-like-a-pro/ (EN).
https://konkludenz.de/dji-ronin-s-wie-ein-profi-herumtragen/ (DE)

2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Nice. Thank you for sharing your suggestion with us. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help. Thank you.
2018-10-5
Use props
ardian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 455197 ft
  • >>>
United States

Brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2018-10-7
Use props
Buuthien
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-5 11:54
Nice. Thank you for sharing your suggestion with us. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help. Thank you.

would this damage the gimbal if all of its weight is on one single axis like that?
2018-10-9
Use props
diy-guy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11857 ft

Buuthien Posted at 2018-10-9 14:26
would this damage the gimbal if all of its weight is on one single axis like that?

I’ve had the same thought about the axis and can’t invalidate that. The only thing i can say is that usually while carying around the gimbal on my backpack one hand supports the whole thing and keeps it from swinging around while walking. Not all the weight is worn from the roll axis all the time. Especially while walking. The Ronin is a sensitive piece of technology but nevertheless it is a working device and my protection goes to the camera and lenses in first place. When i can save the risk of messing things up in a hurry while (dis)assembling my gear. Then i live with the risk from wearing out the Axis of the ronin earlier. The time will show how bad this goes.
Otherwise the Ronin is made for cary 3,6kg of weight. The Direction this weight is worn should not be relevant.
2018-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules