1953 16 2018-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Burlingtonfilms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 108550 ft
  • >>>
Canada

- 6K S35 sensor but with HDR, better low light sensitivity, non-cropping when shooting at higher frame rates.
- The DJI lenses for the X7 are expensive for f/2.8.  Can we get lenses that are at least T1.5 or lower the price?
- 360 obstacle avoidance
- FPV camera with better image quality
- Upgraded and built-in Crystal Sky 2.0 screens on the controllers
- SSD that goes up to 1TB and isn't crazy over priced

What is everyone else looking for in the Inspire 3?

2018-10-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for sharing your suggestion with us. I can forward this suggestion to our R&D department for future request. Should you have further question, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're happy to help. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-6
Use props
FVP
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

Is it a joke ?

We don't wand an I3, we want a rock solid firmware for our I2.
2018-10-6
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
South Korea

Is there going to be launch soon?
2018-10-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent suggestions
2018-10-7
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fix my Inspire 2. No way will I buy a 3 and hope it solves all the problems with my 2.
2018-10-7
Use props
dopey-tree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The X7 is already 6k s35... Really the next camera needs to be 8K. It could be good to also have a decent 360* camera maybe named X360.
I am very happy with my inspire2. Just a few software bugs to resolve.
The inspire3 should have 360* degree avoidance sensors.
2018-10-7
Use props
Burlingtonfilms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 108550 ft
  • >>>
Canada

A CW Posted at 2018-10-7 00:08
Excellent suggestions

Thanks, trying to think of more.
- Can there also be Compressed RAW formats?  Like 3:1, 4:1, 8:1 etc.
2018-10-7
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

How about reliability and consistency? How about stopping the hype and delivering all that is offered in the advertising the moment the craft is released, not somewhere in the future. Yes DJI has created some magnificent machines, but the habit of releasing untested firmware and not having effective quality control renders these very un-magnificent. When you spend over $3000 on a piece of tech you should be able to rely and have confidence with every flight, personally as much as I love my Inspire 1 every time I fly I tremble as I am always uncertain whether it will be $3000+ flying away literally.I actually reach for my EVO more than my Inspire for this exact reason even though IT has scared me once already, but mostly because I am so used to being alarmed by the Inspire. So yeah, before a new Inspire 3 is introduced that makes the old Inspire 2 obsolete and forces one to get new cameras and controllers and etc, how about making the current Inspire 2 what it should be and instead of dropping support for the Inspire 1 and it's owners that invested sizable amounts of money, maintain support and have a small team (even if its of only one) continue to develop it instead of all out replacing it and it's components with something totally new.
2018-10-7
Use props
Skyris
First Officer
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I just hope the next generation of camera will work with the inspire 2.. I hope the Inspire 3 if released will have the same camera mount as the inspire 2 so we have the choice of what we upgrade... camera or craft.

I dont care too much for any upgrades on the craft but a bigger sensor would be ideal.. full frame seeing as 3 of the x7 lenses are full frame ready.

Lenses are overpriced and slow so a new gen of lenses would be good, even a zoom for us still shooters.
I would love to see an osmo for the x7/x5s/x9 but I dont think this will happen seeing as all the processing is done inside the craft...
2018-10-7
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Before running on with Inspire 3, I'd prefer they fix the Inspire 2. We've had two major firmwares, both buggy. Still half a year later from the buggy release .100, it is still not fixed.
Still no ProRes RAW for X5S users who have paid the license for it.

No way I'm continuing with DJI if they continue with these buggy releases. No way I will buy an Inspire 3 if I don't see a major quality increase and something that could resemble a support organisation.
What DJI does is releasing a product with much hype and promised function. At release date it does not deliver that, often the promised functions comes months or even years after, or at all. If we are lucky, the product is functioning as announced the date it goes EOL (end of life).

2018-10-7
Use props
Blackwood
lvl.4

No way.
The Inspire 2 has not lived up to it's hype and one of the few things it did do on release, SPEED, they took that away from us.

There is no way we are putting any money into an Inspire 3.

Looking at the front page of the INSPIRE forum today, there is a list of new firmware downloads for other consumer drones and a gimbal.  WHERE IS OUR STABLE FIRMWARE FOR THE PROFESSIONAL PILOTS USING THE INSPIRE 2?
2018-10-8
Use props
Altitude Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1488520 ft

I'd love to buy an I3 but if DJI can't sort out my I2 then why bother.

In an ideal world I'd keep my I2 as a backup and fly the I3. As it stands I have my I2 and still use my I1 because my I2 doesn't work.

Crazy
2018-10-8
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

I tremble when I fly my I1, would probably have a heart attack with the I2 and wouldn't even be alive for the I3. The I2 was a fail the moment it became so proprietary that it's compatible with no other earlier drone. Just by existing it pretty much made the I1 obsolete, if there is an I3 I wouldn't be surprised if it is a beast all to itself no compatibility making the I2 obsolete with no further development or firmware fixes, like the I1, not buying it like I didn't buy into the I2 hype, way too much money to sink into a drone, unless it pays for itself in a couple of months.
2018-10-9
Use props
Mike9129
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

The inspire 2 is far far ahead of the inspire 1 in pretty much every way unless you have an x5 I1 and all your doing is taking photos, in which case they're very similar.

I think it gets too hard a rap.

That being said, it does have some serious flaws which nearly 2 years later haven't been fixed yet
2018-10-10
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Burlingtonfilms Posted at 2018-10-7 06:25
Thanks, trying to think of more.
- Can there also be Compressed RAW formats?  Like 3:1, 4:1, 8:1 etc.

I see no reason why not down the line - lets see what the I3 brings to the table.
2018-10-13
Use props
Beunsr
lvl.2
France

-Accurate hovering
-Really better flying performance and stability
-Bigger sensor than X7
- A real good FPV camera
- better connectivity between pilot and cameraman RC
2018-10-13
Use props