1245 7 2018-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
Flight distance : 4212828 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Recently I destroyed my Mavic 2 Pro, so I decided that while it's being exchanged for a new one I should get the Zoom, to see what it can do!

And I am very pleasantly surprised by its excellent image quality even with the same old small sensor! Bitrate and those new optics have been very good for this drone!  

Enjoy!   

2018-10-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there. Thank you for sharing your experience and your positive feedback with DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. I'm glad to hear that you liked our service. If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us. Have fun and happy flying.
2018-10-6
Use props
djiuser_a73EgsmnRDoN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 394856 ft

Icant get my zoom to update
2018-10-7
Use props
djiuser_a73EgsmnRDoN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 394856 ft

Help any one answers please
2018-10-7
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

If its at base 1.00.000, Use the DJI assistant 2 for mavic which can be found on the Mavic 2 downloads page. Make sure your aircraft is charged and you have a highspeed ethernet connection. If this doesnt work, consider opening a case with dji support
2018-10-7
Use props
nieflyer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27733 ft
Austria

Firmware update is also not working in my case so I can't use hyperlapse at all plus the dji support gave me a link where I can find the DJI assistant 2 but it keeps saying error and access denied!! Maybe I'm just doing it wrong. Somebody help getting frustrated here!!
2018-10-8
Use props
Alien5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47762 ft

nieflyer Posted at 2018-10-8 04:36
Firmware update is also not working in my case so I can't use hyperlapse at all plus the dji support gave me a link where I can find the DJI assistant 2 but it keeps saying error and access denied!! Maybe I'm just doing it wrong. Somebody help getting frustrated here!!

I own a Spark, Then I bought a Zoom, and just yesterday I got a great deal on a Pro 2! The Spark gave me some trouble but I eventually got it all figured out. Then after reading I install the assistant 2 on my windows desktop and it did all the updates to the zoom through the assistant in what seemed as little as 15 minutes. I was thinking this is great! Somebody local was selling a brand new in the box Pro 2 for a great deal so I bought it yesterday. It gave me a lot of trouble updating. Would not update via the Go 4 app, just took forever and never completed? The Assistant 2 kept crashing **^$%$&%!!! Uninstalled then reinstalled, done in 15 minutes again. It shouldn't be this hard but there is a tone of electronics and software involved so it is what it is.

On another note I just contacted DJI about my pixilation, visible screen refresh and poor range on the zoom &@#%&**!!. The Pro 2 doesn't seem to be having those issues with all the same tablet and cables?? At least if I have to send it in I have another 2 to fly?
2018-10-8
Use props
nieflyer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27733 ft
Austria

Alien5 Posted at 2018-10-8 08:54
I own a Spark, Then I bought a Zoom, and just yesterday I got a great deal on a Pro 2! The Spark gave me some trouble but I eventually got it all figured out. Then after reading I install the assistant 2 on my windows desktop and it did all the updates to the zoom through the assistant in what seemed as little as 15 minutes. I was thinking this is great! Somebody local was selling a brand new in the box Pro 2 for a great deal so I bought it yesterday. It gave me a lot of trouble updating. Would not update via the Go 4 app, just took forever and never completed? The Assistant 2 kept crashing **^$%$&%!!! Uninstalled then reinstalled, done in 15 minutes again. It shouldn't be this hard but there is a tone of electronics and software involved so it is what it is.

On another note I just contacted DJI about my pixilation, visible screen refresh and poor range on the zoom &@#%&**!!. The Pro 2 doesn't seem to be having those issues with all the same tablet and cables?? At least if I have to send it in I have another 2 to fly?

Lucky you I'm hesitating to give it up since it was a gift on my birthday. The firmware doesn't update so I also did what you did I even had to restore factory defaults just to hopefully update the firmware but it's still not working. The guys at the dji support said I need to send it for a repair. There are a lot of issues on my drone and I don't get a proper answer from the dji support!! So far I don't have any problem with the photos and videos but still, the battery doesn't actually last for 27 mins mine lasts for about 15 mins.  I've been spending my whole day trying to fix this drone. This is so frustrating!!
2018-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules