Cinelight update request
1013 6 2018-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eyelight_Kasper
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26988 ft

It's been almost 2,5 years since CineLight was updated - that's a LONG time for an application that's not obsolete!
Any plans to update it again anytime soon?

Two specific requests:

1. the option of saving your calibration settings as a preset so you don't have to apply them manually for every single clip

2. When choosing multiple files to import, the option of sync'ing the range of the clip to the MOV proxy files disappears - why? Again, that means you have to import every clip one by one if you want them to be the same length as the proxies.

Anyone with me on this?

2018-10-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there, I appreciate your time bringing this topic to us. Regarding this matter, I'll forward this suggestion to our R&D department for future request. If there is any help needed, you can let me know or contact our support, we will do our best to help. Thank you for choosing DJI and have a safe flight always.
2018-10-6
Use props
Eyelight_Kasper
lvl.2

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-6 12:20
Hello there, I appreciate your time bringing this topic to us. Regarding this matter, I'll forward this suggestion to our R&D department for future request. If there is any help needed, you can let me know or contact our support, we will do our best to help. Thank you for choosing DJI and have a safe flight always.

Thank you Natalia.

I'd appreciate an answer, perhaps from R&D whether CineLight is still being developed further and if there's a new version on the way after these past few years with no update.

Since I primarily shoot on the Osmo Pro Raw, I shoot many more small clips than drone shooters do. Therefore, the two mentioned features/bug corrections would be highly appreciated.
2018-10-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Eyelight_Kasper Posted at 2018-10-6 12:24
Thank you Natalia.

I'd appreciate an answer, perhaps from R&D whether CineLight is still being developed further and if there's a new version on the way after these past few years with no update.

No worries. I'll let them know about your suggestion. Again, I really appreciated your feedback with our products. Have a good one.
2018-10-6
Use props
Eyelight_Kasper
lvl.2

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-6 12:46
No worries. I'll let them know about your suggestion. Again, I really appreciated your feedback with our products. Have a good one.

Thank you and you too.
2018-10-6
Use props
Eyelight_Kasper
lvl.2

Any word back on whether they're planning to update this 2,5 year old app that we're still forced to use?
2018-10-10
Use props
Pinzgu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 880682 ft
Austria

Hello Natalia,  what did the R&D reply back then?
2023-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules