Aircraft disconnected during flight ... lost... !!!
8041 44 2018-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TomTom12 Posted at 11-20 03:03
Hi Mindy,
It seems there's a problem with emails . I did not received any of these 2 messages. I checked in the spams too. Anything.
So, yes, can you send me the screenshots of these emails and tell Jayson his emails don't appear in my mailbox?

Please check the screenshot below. If you have any further concern, please reply to his email and attach your another email address in it, thank you. GTScreenshot_20181120_195321.png
2018-11-20
Use props
TomTom12
lvl.2
Flight distance : 216903 ft
Canada

Hi Mindy,
Thanks to have forwarded Jayson's mail.

I read it and I think ths is the end of my story.

To resume, here is the mail I sent to the support about my whole case. Thank to you and Diana for all.

"Hi Jayson !

Due to mail problems I did not receive your last mail regarding my 128 Gb Sd-Card.

Mindy from the forum forwarded it to me.
It seems this is the end of the story and the case is close to be closed.

I have to reply to your mail regarding the way DJI see what happened.
You sent me another drone and that makes me happy and hope this one is ok and won't fail again.

But I cannot accept to hear that "the Phantom 4 Advanced was given as a courtesy despite the inconclusive result".
I doubt that DJI gives drone for the pleasure. I think that if DJI sent me another drone, that because the previous one encoutered a problem and DJI knows it.

That why all the people have a bad opinion about DJI (people I know, people on forums, people on blogs or Youtube channels...). Your products may be nice, good and hight tech but if there's a problem, it always hard to deal with the support or technical service and DJI never want to reconize that the product may be faulty.
And that's pity because I think DJI would be higher considered if you act as a great firm which take her responsabilities.

A problem occurs one the drone and the pilot is not reponsible ? Send another drone and make the customer happy, instead of trying to negociate and to make him pay 70 %, 50 % of the price.
Same situation with my sd-card. Your reconize I lost the drone due to a problem on the one which made a flyaway , sending another one but you won't sen another sd-card ... What kind of position is it ?
The result is the same for the drone, you sent me one, but was it necessary to try to make me pay at start, whereas you knew the drone was faulty and you would send another one ?
I' m still not responsible but I have to pay for the card ??  I don't argue for the price, but for the principle.

That's exactly why people are complaining about DJI ... Always trying to negociate and making the customer paying.

Didn't we pay for high price product? Didn't we pay for honest and good support ?

Try to listen your customers and you will make better and much money.

Don't misundertand what I'm saying.
DJI sent another drone, replacing the one which made a flyaway and for this, I thank you, especially Jayson form the support and Mindy & Diana from the forum.
But the way I had to struggle and the fact my 128 Gb sd-card was not replaced lives a bitter taste because it shows DJI do not act today as a great firm but rather like a firm which only want to make money.

I hope this will change and in this case, maybe lot of people would change his mind about DJI.

Thomas"
2018-11-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

TomTom12 Posted at 11-25 12:24
Hi Mindy,
Thanks to have forwarded Jayson's mail.

Hi TomTom12, It does not sound like the kind of experience we would want you to have. We are really sorry to hear that the resolution provided by the team did not meet your expectation and satisfaction after the incident.

This has been very saddening to us, as we are assigned to help you on whatever issue that you are having but we have already exhausted all the resources to solve your concern but the decision is final and it has been the feedback of the higher team. We have been very eager to push for a favorable resolution but we hope you understand that we have our process and policy that needs to follow. Once again, we are sorry for the unfortunate experience and thank you so much for your understanding.
2018-11-25
Use props
TomTom12
lvl.2
Flight distance : 216903 ft
Canada

Hi Diana,
I know you tried your best with your colleagues, thanks for this.
And as I said, I'm happy to have received another drone but it is exactly against the process and policies you are talking about that I complain.
Maybe it will help DJI to improve to become a great firm people will be happy to deal with and speak about.
Many thanks.
Thomas.
2018-11-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TomTom12 Posted at 11-25 15:39
Hi Diana,
I know you tried your best with your colleagues, thanks for this.
And as I said, I'm happy to have received another drone but it is exactly against the process and policies you are talking about that I complain.

Thanks so much for your suggestion. We'll keep learning and offering a better experience for our valued customers in the future.
2018-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules