IOSD MarkII on screen display... Anyone else having this problem?
2309 5 2014-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anthony.kolenbe
lvl.2

Suriname

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone else has this problem. I have the IOSD markII connected with the A2 flight controller and the zenmuse z15-gh4. when I first hooked it up the display parameters (like flight mode, batt usage, altitude etc) where bright and clear on the display as can be seen in the second picture. Right after the first flight all the parameters suddenly scrambled across the screen and can barely be seen and used. This can be seen in the first picture (my display with current situation ).
Does anybody have this problem? How can I get the parameters clear and bright again?

Thank you

A. Kolenberg
20141104_190929.jpg
images62114KIP.jpg
2014-11-6
Use props
DJI-Sophie
lvl.2

China

Hi Anthony, please try: 1) update the firmware; 2) change another channel, 3) check whether there is any cable which could affect the screen dispaly.
2014-11-6
Use props
lennyschway
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1708412 ft
United States

Your Mark II is bad.. I had the same problem on mine. It was brand new and only worked One time before the Down Arrow became scrambled. I tried re doing the firmware update and  trying different channels but the problem didn't go away. It is something internally wrong with the unit. I had the dealer replace it.

iosd arrow.JPG
2014-11-6
Use props
anthony.kolenbe
lvl.2

Suriname

lennyschway@gma Posted at 2014-11-7 00:10
Your Mark II is bad.. I had the same problem on mine. It was brand new and only worked One time befo ...

Hey guys ive replaced the iosd and my on screen data is all good again. Thanks for the advise
2014-11-23
Use props
anthony.kolenbe
lvl.2

Suriname

lennyschway@gma Posted at 2014-11-7 00:10
Your Mark II is bad.. I had the same problem on mine. It was brand new and only worked One time befo ...

Hey guys ive replaced the iosd and my on screen data is all good again. Thanks for the advise
2014-11-23
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for the update.
2014-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now