Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Point of interest speed
468 2 2018-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Txww
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6052474 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why does the app change the point of interest speed after I set it?  I set the point of interest.  Fly out to about the radius of what I want and fine tune it to 2.0 minutes then it changes from 2 minutes to 2.6 or sometimes to 2.8 minutes.  Then I change it back to 2 minutes and this stays there.  Is there a software glitch that needs to be fixed?  Is anyone else having this problem?
2018-10-7
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Txww,

The POI speed has been a point of contention for a couple years.  Mostly because it is so hard to set the speed in the first place.  You seem to understand that circling speed changes perceived rotation angles and the larger the radius, the faster the allowed speed.  So, tenths of a minute matter in the setting..  To me, the changes in tenths of a minute you are seeing appear to be due to your touch surface.  What kind of device are you using?  I have an Android with a surface protector that makes the touch surface less sensitive.  It is a real pain under conditions like you are concerned with.  Have you tried using some sort of stylus?

BTW, if you aim the camera across over the POI, you can get a great video Panorama that is very smooth.  Works great for me.

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-10-7
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

On my P4P+ I find that I set the speed slider to the required value,  then it comes back to the neutral or zero position.  The speed I set for rotation remains at what I set it to - just the slider keeps wanting to 'go home' !
Sorry Txww,  I know it's not helping your problem - just thought it may be a little more grist for the mill ??

2018-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules