Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Assistant 2 for Phantom 4 pro?
880 6 2018-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
indykurt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 981 ft
United States

If you go to the download page for P4P, there is a download button for the P4 version 2 (the one with the goggles option) That Assistant doesnt work for my P4P. Did they stop supporting the older drone or is my P4P supposed to work with that assistant? The Assistant doesn't recognise that my bird is plugged in but my desktop does. I got the Assistant v1 but have the same resutls. I turned off all protections and firewalls before downloads. The videos all show a download button for my drone but the current page has only pdf and zip buttons that only show a page of non interactive words. I think I tried everything, posted it in 2 facebook groups with many people trying to help me. Many hours and 3 batteries and 2 different P4P's, 2 different Assistant programs, every variation of hook up order, Remote on/off, DJI App open with device connected once, 8+ videos showing how easy it is, Downloaded the Mavic assistant, Oh and I sign in on the assistant. I followed the example step by step, all except downloading the one for my drone because it has been removed.
Before you screen shot or link the download page, look at it and notice that there is no download button. Seen that page many times now.
2018-10-7
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

in which OS are you running Dji Assistant ???
2018-10-8
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

win 10 ?? Maybe ?
2018-10-8
Use props
indykurt
lvl.4
United States

Win 8.1 64bit, Never thought to check and see if there is a min requirement, just checked, there is a forum that ends in me needing win7 so I am good.
2018-10-8
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It should work, i only downloaded it on the 3rd Oct and it works fine for me  p4p v1
When you say it does work, what happens? do you even see the button with p4p on it?
2018-10-8
Use props
indykurt
lvl.4
United States

Thanks for trying,  I got it. I drug an old win10 tower out of the closet, hooked it up and voila it worked. So...I guess it is bigoted at a far superior computer running win8 than it is an 8yr old win10 computer that takes 3min to turn on.
2018-10-8
Use props
indykurt
lvl.4
United States

Bashy Posted at 2018-10-8 19:24
It should work, i only downloaded it on the 3rd Oct and it works fine for me  p4p v1
When you say it does work, what happens? do you even see the button with p4p on it?

It was a windows 8 issue, I did it on an old win10 tower and it worked fine. No where I found does it say that it requires win10
2018-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules