Spark Video Newbie. Need suggestions.
632 12 2018-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ehsancgfx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 92280 ft
Bangladesh

Here is the second video I have created with my DJI spark the other day. Please let me know what could I do better to improve it. I didn't use any ND filters or other filters. Video:
2018-10-7
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

No comments, looking good Sir
2018-10-8
Use props
62+
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1321991 ft
South Africa

Nicely done.
2018-10-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Great, really nice enjoy watching it, nice flying and shooting skill
2018-10-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Btw welcome to the forum mate
2018-10-8
Use props
Ehsancgfx
lvl.2
Bangladesh

Thanks, everyone .. every comment inspires me a lot!
2018-10-8
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Not sure I like the sudden fast actions.
2018-10-8
Use props
Flighty
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Croatia

well done,, good video,,,,
2018-10-8
Use props
Ehsancgfx
lvl.2
Bangladesh

Tentoes Posted at 2018-10-8 07:54
Not sure I like the sudden fast actions.

Thanks for the comments. Yes, I also think there is too much use of fast forward. But to hold the concentration of the audience you need that a bit too I think, especially when you stitch a number of footages together. But yes, I will follow your suggestion in my mind on my next one.
2018-10-8
Use props
Sidd Finch
Second Officer
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

It was a nice video. Metallica was an interesting choice of music. My only suggestion is to maybe rearrange the clips in a different order.  There is a lot of movement from having the sun up to the sun setting then back. I might suggest having the sun setting shots at the end to tell a more linear story. There are a lot of different opinions on the selfie shot. I think that they detract but there are many who like them. Overall a good video. Maybe just a few edits to tighten up the video and I think you have some really nice work there. Thank you for sharing.

Sidd
2018-10-8
Use props
Ehsancgfx
lvl.2
Bangladesh

Sidd Finch Posted at 2018-10-8 11:13
It was a nice video. Metallica was an interesting choice of music. My only suggestion is to maybe rearrange the clips in a different order.  There is a lot of movement from having the sun up to the sun setting then back. I might suggest having the sun setting shots at the end to tell a more linear story. There are a lot of different opinions on the selfie shot. I think that they detract but there are many who like them. Overall a good video. Maybe just a few edits to tighten up the video and I think you have some really nice work there. Thank you for sharing.

Sidd

Great suggestions ! Indeed the sunset shot should have been at the last i think. I will rearrange the shots for sure!
2018-10-8
Use props
Sain
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2838 ft

Ukraine

Like it. Good work!
2018-10-8
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
First Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft