Photos not showing in DJI App
15804 11 2018-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jcheverie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 282339 ft

Hi everyone,

Recently I noticed my photos aren't showing up in the DJI App. I go to the editor and at the top you can sort videos or photos. I open videos and all my cached videos are there but when I open photos, it's empty. The photos are on the sd card, but not in the app.

I'm assuming it's some setting, but I've been all over the app and no luck. I cleared the cache and tried again yesterday and there are still, no photos in the app.

Thanks in advance,
Jim
2018-10-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi jcheverie, Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Kindly check this link "https://forum.dji.com/thread-46287-1-1.html" for added information about your query. Thank you!
2018-10-8
Use props
jcheverie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 282339 ft

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-10-8 05:50
Hi jcheverie, Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Kindly check this link "https://forum.dji.com/thread-46287-1-1.html" for added information about your query. Thank you!

Thanks, that thread didn't address my issue. I know the photos save to my sd but when I'm "in the field" I want to be able to see my shots on my iPad before I pack it up. The videos are on the DJI App but the photos aren't.
2018-10-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

jcheverie Posted at 2018-10-8 07:12
Thanks, that thread didn't address my issue. I know the photos save to my sd but when I'm "in the field" I want to be able to see my shots on my iPad before I pack it up. The videos are on the DJI App but the photos aren't.

Hi Jcheverie, please verify the version of your DJI GO 4, it should be version 4.3.2 for iOS, if yes, do you have an option for auto sync HD photo in app? You may refer to the image below. Please let us know on the latest progress.

2018-10-8
Use props
HowDoo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23579 ft
United States

why cn't I do this with the P3S now? It used to work but not any more.
Thre is no Auto Sync HD Photo button on the app.
2019-3-29
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Click the play icon lower right, below the camera settings.... GO4  This will take you to the pics and vid ON the Sd Card  live in the moment if you so choose.

Randy
2019-3-29
Use props
cdnguy
lvl.2
Canada

rwynant V1 Posted at 2019-3-29 19:55
Click the play icon lower right, below the camera settings.... GO4  This will take you to the pics and vid ON the Sd Card  live in the moment if you so choose.

Randy

Thanks so much Randy, this is exactly what I needed to be able to find my DJI Phantom photos and quickly download to my iPhone. (Not at all intuitive so your post really helps!)
2020-8-16
Use props
cdnguy
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-10-8 09:11
Hi Jcheverie, please verify the version of your DJI GO 4, it should be version 4.3.2 for iOS, if yes, do you have an option for auto sync HD photo in app? You may refer to the image below. Please let us know on the latest progress.

[view_image]

I‘m using 4.3.38 and that menu item isn‘t there.
2020-8-16
Use props
djiuser_h6QUvdYDIdB2
New
Flight distance : 5984 ft
Australia

Hi guys,

Please advise i got dji mini se and I can't able to see any photos or videos in dji app or even when I pull out the SD card, I can't see anything. Please help.

Thanks in advance
2023-10-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_h6QUvdYDIdB2 Posted at 10-7 02:26
Hi guys,

Please advise i got dji mini se and I can't able to see any photos or videos in dji app or even when I pull out the SD card, I can't see anything. Please help.

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what SD card are you using and what is the drone model? Thank you.
2023-10-7
Use props
AlisaJ21
lvl.2

India

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-10-7 03:12
Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what SD card are you using and what is the drone model? Thank you.

I searched on every forum on internet and eventually end up fixing this by showing up your featured photos on your Facebook profile on iPhone. Here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:
1. Check Featured Photos Selection:-
  -Open the Facebook app on your iPhone and log in if needed.
  -Tap your profile picture in the bottom right corner.
  -On your profile page, scroll down to the "Featured Photos" section (if it exists).
  -Tap "Edit Featured" below the section.
  -Here, ensure the photos you want to be featured are selected and in the order you prefer.
  -Tap "Done" to save your changes.
2. Verify App Update and Restart:-
  -Outdated Facebook app versions can sometimes cause display issues. Open the App Store and check if any updates are available for Facebook. Update the app if necessary.
  -Sometimes a simple app restart can resolve glitches. Close the Facebook app completely (swipe up on the app preview in the app switcher). Then, reopen the app and check if your featured photos appear.
3. Review Privacy Settings:-
  -Make sure your featured photos are set to a privacy setting that allows others (or your desired audience) to see them.
  -Go to your profile picture, tap "Settings & Privacy" and then "Settings."
  -Scroll down to "Privacy" and tap "Profile Picture and Tags."
  -Ensure "Who can see your profile picture?" is set to the appropriate audience.
4. Check Internet Connection:- A poor internet connection can prevent images from loading properly. Ensure you have a stable Wi-Fi or cellular data connection. Try switching between Wi-Fi and cellular data to see if it makes a difference. More effective instruction below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4wksLpP_e8&ab_channel=TheGeekPage
3-27 05:01
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AlisaJ21 Posted at 3-27 05:01
I searched on every forum on internet and eventually end up fixing this by showing up your featured photos on your Facebook profile on iPhone. Here are some steps you can try to fix the issue:
1. Check Featured Photos Selection:-
  -Open the Facebook app on your iPhone and log in if needed.

Hi. I'm glad you got yours already fixed. Feel free to reach us if you need further assistance. have a nice day.
3-30 00:36
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules