Mavic 2 Pro Something is Missing !
644 8 2018-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Mavic 2 Pro and Fly More kit are great, But ONE THING is missing.  

Many people use Tablets or even CS with Mavic 2. Looking through a box of many accessories. Every cable combination possible. But,  there is NO Supplied dust cap/Grommet to cover the charging port on the controller once the Default Lighting cable is removed.

Meaning the charge port is constantly exposed.  

Strange for a couple of pence a rubber cap wasnt supplied .  

2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We really do apologize for the troubles you had with your newly purchased Mavic 2 Pro Fly More kit. You did mention that some of the accessories are missing from the box? Kindly call our support team for us to help you. Your patience is very much appreciated.

2018-10-9
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-9 05:18
Hi, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We really do apologize for the troubles you had with your newly purchased Mavic 2 Pro Fly More kit. You did mention that some of the accessories are missing from the box and that is really frustrating to know. Kindly call our support team for us to help you. Your patience is very much appreciated.

[view_image]

Not trying to be critical at all here but did you even read OP's concern at all?
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hedsic Posted at 2018-10-9 05:32
Not trying to be critical at all here but did you even read OP's concern at all?

Hi Hedsic, yes, that is why I am clarifying for us to help him/her. Thank you.
2018-10-9
Use props
Zatx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 158166 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-10-9 05:48
Hi Hedsic, yes, that is why I am clarifying for us to help him/her. Thank you.

The OP was pointing out that there isn't a cover for the charging port on the controller. This omission applies to every M2P shipped, it isn't something that has been "forgotten" just in his shipping box.
2018-10-9
Use props
Corvus monedula
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3550594 ft
Poland

No problem at all if you use a cable like this:
https://allegro.pl/kabel-rc-micr ... 1M2NkZjQxNzExNTM%3D

And really… do you have a cover for USB port on your phone?
2018-10-9
Use props
xagoras
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1357589 ft

I imagine this applies only as an aisthetic add-on? Can't think of any issue caused by having that exposed.
2018-10-9
Use props
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
United Kingdom

xagoras Posted at 2018-10-9 09:08
I imagine this applies only as an aisthetic add-on? Can't think of any issue caused by having that exposed.

Yes, we all put down our controllers down while out flying .. changed batterers ect. It would be a far nicer finish on the edge of the controller and also stop contaminants entering the port.

Exactly the same kind of thing they put on all Phantom Controller charge sockets.
2018-10-9
Use props
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Corvus monedula Posted at 2018-10-9 07:20
No problem at all if you use a cable like this:
https://allegro.pl/kabel-rc-micro-usb-do-tableta-oplot-dji-mavic-pro-i7040180704.html?snapshot=MjAxOC0wOS0yMVQxMjo0NjoyNS45MDBaO2J1eWVyOzg3NzI5ZTc2NzI1ZDJlNDNhYTE1MmNkYmU0OTViZGI5YmMwZWJlMWVlNmJmZDdiMmQ4NGQ1M2NkZjQxNzExNTM%3D

No not in my Iphone, But go to any service center and ask them about the lighting port and dirt .

These could be a solution the magnetic end stays in the micro port.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/NetDot- ... c+micro+usb+charger
2018-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules