Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Inspire_Max
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9211303 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Inspire 2,

I was flying over the sea, I was testing the range, until I noticed again that one battery was not detected any more...

So, I'm starting to be tired, annoyed by this continuos errors, bugs and whatever coming out every time I fly...not excluding the AWFUL range of the Inspire 2...

Who's facing similar troubles?
Of course I was missing the horizon not leveled...

IMG_1845.PNG
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would recommend restoring factory defaults and refresh the firmware of your aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2. Please ensure that you're using the same pair of the batteries whilst doing the troubleshooting steps, you can re-calibrate the gimbal of your drone so that we can check if the issue will persist on the horizon issue. Please let us know on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-9
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

Well, flying almost 3 km in Sport mode (with full throttle up, I assume) may challenge battery's will to live or tolerate such abuse. Lucky you that she was able to come back home !BTW, 3 km range is not bad at all with standard RC, I wouldn't complain.
2018-10-9
Use props
Inspire_Max
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-9 16:43
Hi, Sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would recommend restoring factory defaults and refresh the firmware of your aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2. Please ensure that you're using the same pair of the batteries whilst doing the troubleshooting steps, you can re-calibrate the gimbal of your drone so that we can check if the issue will persist on the horizon issue. Please let us know on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.

Hi Tony,
I'm using two pairs of batteries, A and B pair, and they are paired.
Firmware was upgraded to the last version, but was worst than the previous version, so I rolled back.
Gimbal calibration was made, trying to correct this problem, but I see that didn't work.
Hope this help.
2018-10-9
Use props
Inspire_Max
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2018-10-9 20:09
Well, flying almost 3 km in Sport mode (with full throttle up, I assume) may challenge the battery will to live or tolerate such abuse. Lucky you that she was able to come back home !BTW, 3 km range is not bad at all with standard RC, I wouldn't complain.

I think that after the "downgrading" of the speed feature of the Inspire 2, just before the presentation, from 108 to 96 km/h, the quad MUST be able to fly two entire batteries at full throttle in sport mode, because there will be someone who will treat this feature. So, comparing the range with the Inspire 1 that I own too and with the Mavic Pro, I own too, I'd trash the Inspire 2... Inspire 1 5300 m and Mavic Pro 5600 m going back home and landing with 23% and 25% of battery remaining...
2018-10-9
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
South Korea

For the battery, since I dont own the Inspire maybe, it could be setting issue or possible, its trying to compute battery info. These serious issues must be fixed. People make a living off their drones
2018-10-10
Use props
vpierre
lvl.2

Suriname

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-9 16:43
Hi, Sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would recommend restoring factory defaults and refresh the firmware of your aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2. Please ensure that you're using the same pair of the batteries whilst doing the troubleshooting steps, you can re-calibrate the gimbal of your drone so that we can check if the issue will persist on the horizon issue. Please let us know on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.

can you told us wich firmware have to refresh because all are very bad,and please can you answer in other post too for let us know when we going to be available to have good firmware.not only the post you want.thanks in advance.
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

vpierre Posted at 2018-10-10 04:44
can you told us wich firmware have to refresh because all are very bad,and please can you answer in other post too for let us know when we going to be available to have good firmware.not only the post you want.thanks in advance.

Hi, Thanks for the prompt reply. I would recommend doing it on your first pair batteries to see if the error message will still occur. You can download the link below for you to use it using your computer. Please let us know on the latest progress.

https://www.dji.com/inspire-2/info#downloads
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Inspire_Max Posted at 2018-10-9 23:29
Hi Tony,
I'm using two pairs of batteries, A and B pair, and they are paired.
Firmware was upgraded to the last version, but was worst than the previous version, so I rolled back.

Hi, Thank you for your update. I would like to clarify that the current firmware version of your aircraft was the recent one prior to the latest version, correct? After the calibration, it will still on the horizon?
2018-10-10
Use props
Inspire_Max
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-10 09:47
Hi, Thank you for your update. I would like to clarify that the current firmware version of your aircraft was the recent one prior to the latest version, correct? After the calibration, it will still on the horizon?

Hi Tony,

Correct!

FW previous than latest
Horizon keeps doing whatever it wants even after calibration. Even when I fly with side wind, the gimbal seem to follow the wind, as per picture posted in the first post...
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Please clarify to me if the N/A message is still occurring on the DJI GO 4 app. I will coordinate your concern with our engineers. Please provide the DJI GO 4 app and current firmware version of your I2. May we have the model of your mobile device as well? Also, the camera that you're using. Please keep us posted. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-11
Use props
Inspire_Max
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-11 10:10
Hi, Please clarify to me if the N/A message is still occurring on the DJI GO 4 app. I will coordinate your concern with our engineers. Please provide the DJI GO 4 app and current firmware version of your I2. May we have the model of your mobile device as well? Also, the camera that you're using. Please keep us posted. Thank you for the support.

This has been first time for the N/A message, usually I get a different % of charge, example, it goes down and then it goes up itself, but I get the warning of too much difference between the two batteries, just for one battery.
Indeed I'm on DJI Go4, version 4.2.4, I2 firmware V01.02.0100, iPad Mini 4 wi-fi+cellular 128 GB on IOS 12.0.1, X4S camera.

Hope this help.

2018-10-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Inspire_Max Posted at 2018-10-12 12:33
This has been first time for the N/A message, usually I get a different % of charge, example, it goes down and then it goes up itself, but I get the warning of too much difference between the two batteries, just for one battery.
Indeed I'm on DJI Go4, version 4.2.4, I2 firmware V01.02.0100, iPad Mini 4 wi-fi+cellular 128 GB on IOS 12.0.1, X4S camera.

Hi, Thanks for providing the information. I will coordinate this concern to our R&D engineers for further help and advise. Please kindly wait for our further instruction. We highly appreciated your patience.
2018-10-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Inspire_Max Posted at 2018-10-12 12:33
This has been first time for the N/A message, usually I get a different % of charge, example, it goes down and then it goes up itself, but I get the warning of too much difference between the two batteries, just for one battery.
Indeed I'm on DJI Go4, version 4.2.4, I2 firmware V01.02.0100, iPad Mini 4 wi-fi+cellular 128 GB on IOS 12.0.1, X4S camera.

Hi, Thanks for providing the information. I was able to check this scenario with our R&D engineers. I would recommend changing the position of this specific battery to see if the "N/A" message will still occur in the same position or if it will follow the specific battery for us to isolate the issue. Please keep us on the latest progress.
2018-10-15
Use props
Inspire_Max
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

I'm going to test...
2018-10-15
Use props
Inspire_Max
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-15 09:31
Hi, Thanks for providing the information. I was able to check this scenario with our R&D engineers. I would recommend changing the position of this specific battery to see if the "N/A" message will still occur in the same position or if it will follow the specific battery for us to isolate the issue. Please keep us on the latest progress.

I've flown two battery sets  today, full throttle, but no errors...

Ten kilometers and somewhat more meters each set...

I'll try again...
2018-10-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Inspire_Max Posted at 2018-10-19 11:13
I've flown two battery sets  today, full throttle, but no errors...

Ten kilometers and somewhat more meters each set...

Sure! We will be waiting for the latest progress. Hope everything will go well. Thank you for your updates and have a safe flight ahead!
2018-10-21
Use props
Inspire_Max
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-21 09:32
Sure! We will be waiting for the latest progress. Hope everything will go well. Thank you for your updates and have a safe flight ahead!

Another two battery sets flown, with strong wind, nothing strange came out...
2018-10-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Inspire_Max Posted at 2018-10-25 08:29
Another two battery sets flown, with strong wind, nothing strange came out...

Hi, thanks for your updates. Glad that everything went well again. Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules