Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cendence firmware update
2342 7 2018-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike F
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2467257 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Any news on when the next firmware update will happen for the cendence?
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching DJi forum. As of the moment, the latest firmware for the Cendence is  V 02.00.0120. Unfortunately, we don't have any information when is the next update or release of the next firmware. You can check any updates under release notes on our website using this link; (https://www.dji.com/cendence/info#downloads ) Thanks for your understanding.
2018-10-10
Use props
Mike F
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2467257 ft
  • >>>
Australia

This is very disappointing for a high end expensive transmitter with problems. First problem, at different times your personal assign buttons get erased. This is not helpful when you turn up  to a job and need to reprogram your transmitter in front of your client. For an expensive transmitter the side sliders are useless as you can hardly assign anything to them and what you can are useless! It would be great if you could assign zoom to one. The other annoying thing is,  sometimes the transmitter keeps beeping when you turn it on.  You have to turn it off and then on again to stop it. it has nothing to do with calibration of the gimbals. I am a commercial UAV pilot mainly using Inspire 2, but am very disappointed with the Cendence. I do note that all my comments are the same problems mentioned in other posts!
2018-10-10
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Mike F Posted at 2018-10-10 21:31
This is very disappointing for a high end expensive transmitter with problems. First problem, at different times your personal assign buttons get erased. This is not helpful when you turn up  to a job and need to reprogram your transmitter in front of your client. For an expensive transmitter the side sliders are useless as you can hardly assign anything to them and what you can are useless! It would be great if you could assign zoom to one. The other annoying thing is,  sometimes the transmitter keeps beeping when you turn it on.  You have to turn it off and then on again to stop it. it has nothing to do with calibration of the gimbals. I am a commercial UAV pilot mainly using Inspire 2, but am very disappointed with the Cendence. I do note that all my comments are the same problems mentioned in other posts!

They didn't even bother to reply.... That's the pinnacle of arrogance... "Thanks for understanding"...
2019-1-19
Use props
markiet1966
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1168819 ft
United Kingdom

I think that part of the issue is that (as with all other DJI problems) not everyone has these issues, I get the beeping issue very occasionally but have never had problem with mine forgetting the button assignments. I do agree about the sliders though, they are a bit limited.

Mark
2019-1-19
Use props
ToscanaDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

07 February 2019

New firmware for Cendence is available but the only news is the compatibility with Multilink.
2019-2-8
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

i use my cendence as slave controller but every time i change the batteries/restart the inspire2 the cendence forgets he is supposed to be the slave controller
and I have to manually reset it and wait for the connection to complete ... very annoying !!! anybody has the same problem ? Not using the  07Feb2019 firmware yet
2019-2-8
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

Flo the Pirate Posted at 2-8 03:43
i use my cendence as slave controller but every time i change the batteries/restart the inspire2 the cendence forgets he is supposed to be the slave controller
and I have to manually reset it and wait for the connection to complete ... very annoying !!! anybody has the same problem ? Not using the  07Feb2019 firmware yet

updating to 07FEB2019 firmware solved my problem
2019-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules