Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Spark 2 ?
2028 3 2018-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronegoals
lvl.2
Flight distance : 110036 ft
Netherlands

Hello there ,

Is it possible for DJI to make a Spark 2 or pro .... With the weight limit of 250 gram ?
So you are free of almost every rule and limitation . I guess a lot of people like it , i understand that the flight time is gonna be les then but thats not a problem for me .
Maybe if you can make weight every part of the drone less 0,5 gram you are almost there ?
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for sharing your interest with our products. We can forward your suggestion to our R&D engineers. I can't promise anything but I'll make sure they will be aware of your suggestion. Please let us know if you have other concern, we're here to help. Thanks for your support.
2018-10-10
Use props
Dronegoals
lvl.2
Flight distance : 110036 ft
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-10-10 01:44
Hi there, thank you for sharing your interest with our products. We can forward your suggestion to our R&D engineers. I can't promise anything but I'll make sure they will be aware of your suggestion. Please let us know if you have other concern, we're here to help. Thanks for your support.

Yeah if you can forward it that would be great !
Thank you !
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Dronegoals Posted at 2018-10-10 06:06
Yeah if you can forward it that would be great !
Thank you !

You're welcome.
2018-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules