Gimball disconnected, NO VIDEO... HELP!
1044 4 2018-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tom-2018
lvl.1
United States

O.K., I used the unit, everything was fine, shut it down, the next day after recharging ALL batteries overnight, NO VIDEO, the gimball itself moves with both the app and the RC Controller, both on the ground and in-flight.   Here is what I have done so far;
I have installed the APP on IPhone (removed and reinstalled), installed App on IPAD (1st time install)

Have updated all firmware, couple of times!
formatted the SD Card
Tried with and without the SD card (with gimball disconnected, no video/pics can be taken)
relinked the controller and the P3
recalibrated the IMU

I am at a loss

2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're very sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused. Can you please try to calibrate your gimbal? If the issue persists, please kindly try to refresh the firmware of your drone via DJI Assistant 2. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-10-10
Use props
Tom-2018
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-10-10 08:12
Hi, we're very sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused. Can you please try to calibrate your gimbal? If the issue persists, please kindly try to refresh the firmware of your drone via DJI Assistant 2. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Awesome that worked perfectly! I do have 1 more question as long as I am at it.... The video has a flashing block in the middle of the VIDEO, does not show on pictures, just video, and I cannot capture or pause to get a screenshot of the video block.... any ideas, or should I start a new thread??
2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tom-2018 Posted at 2018-10-11 06:35
Awesome that worked perfectly! I do have 1 more question as long as I am at it.... The video has a flashing block in the middle of the VIDEO, does not show on pictures, just video, and I cannot capture or pause to get a screenshot of the video block.... any ideas, or should I start a new thread??

Hi there, glad it works now. Regarding your other question, Can you please provide a sample video or screenshot so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here.
2018-10-11
Use props
Tom-2018
lvl.1
United States

Video anomaly

Here is the video that I shot in Florida on 4th July.  You will see really bad "interference" towards the end of video, but the "flashing box" is seen ALL the time day or night on the recording.  Still pictures are fine, it is only on video.  Thanks for your help.
2018-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules