Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro
952 3 2018-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sstapleton1029
lvl.1
Flight distance : 514055 ft

Canada

Trying to connect our phantom pro 4 to dji go on a samsung galaxy tab a. I have been reading on some past forums that this tablet is not compatible with the dji go or dji go 4. Is this true? If so what device do I need. Any help will be appreciated.
2018-10-10
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

While it's not supported by DJI, people have reported the SM-P580NZKAXAR model works.

You can find a list of supported and recommended phones and tablets here:
Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily)
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. Do you an issue connecting your Galaxy tab A?  If yes, kindly provide a short video showing the issue so that I can check it on my end? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Even your device is not listed as a compatible device, there's a chance that it will still work fine with DJO Go 4 APP however, we can't guarantee if you can use all the features and functionality of your drone. You can refer on the attachment below for the recommended devices for your drone.

2018-10-10
Use props
ATJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17736 ft

Try removing the USB cable from the RC. Start the app on your galaxy, go to the Pro 4 page, turn on you RC and plug in the USB cable. Follow the prompts. Note: Choose MTP
2018-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules