P4A focus peaking won't turn off...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trampintransit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256385 ft

What am I doing wrong. With the drone in either AF or MF and with focuse peaking toggled OFF in the camera menu ...I'm still getting a scrreen completely cluttered by red focus peaking markers?
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to clarify that the focus peaking is already disabled, however, the issue on the live feed will remain, correct? Would it be possible if you can provide a screenshot? What is the version of your app? Did you try to delete the app and install it back again? Please save your important files and sync the flight records in any case that you'll be deleting the app. Please keep us posted for further help.
2018-10-10
Use props
Trampintransit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256385 ft

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-10 10:06
Hi, Sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to clarify that the focus peaking is already disabled, however, the issue on the live feed will remain, correct? Would it be possible if you can provide a screenshot? What is the version of your app? Did you try to delete the app and install it back again? Please save your important files and sync the flight records in any case that you'll be deleting the app. Please keep us posted for further help.

My bad ..I'm confusing MF focus assistant ( which seems to do nothing?) with focus peaking which needs to be set further down the menu as Normal,Low,High,Off.  This seems clunky to me ....should focus peaking not realy be a shortcut on the home screen?  Anyway ...I clearly need to read up on MF focus assistant

2018-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules