First Officer

Brought to you by the I Can't Walk But I Can To Fly Drone Show

2018-10-10
Use props
Harbourside
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Just being curious here, but in what way are these videos you post "Brought to you by the I Can't Walk But I Can To Fly Drone Show" ?
Interested in what involvement you have with them as it seems that they are just plucked from YouTube.

2018-10-10
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer

Harbourside Posted at 2018-10-10 14:51
Just being curious here, but in what way are these videos you post "Brought to you by the I Can't Walk But I Can To Fly Drone Show" ?
Interested in what involvement you have with them as it seems that they are just plucked from YouTube.

Bro I'm just saying my show is posting it for your enjoyment. I am not saying it is produced by my show. To me provided by is my shows way of trying to provide service to our community bro.
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for sharing this video here in DJI Forum. If there is any help needed, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2018-10-10
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Harbourside Posted at 2018-10-10 14:51

He is THE middle man...   Easy way to get points creating new post which have nothing to do with him or his work.  
2018-10-10
Use props
Harbourside
First Officer
United Kingdom

Aaron Avila Posted at 2018-10-10 15:11
Bro I'm just saying my show is posting it for your enjoyment. I am not saying it is produced by my show. To me provided by is my shows way of trying to provide service to our community bro.

OK, but the way you are promoting it is misleading to the forum users, implying that the video is in some way credited to your show.
Maybe if you posted something like this -
"Hey its your bro Aaron here, I just found a video on YouTube posted a month ago, it has over 87 thousand views, but you might not have seen it, so here it is."
2018-10-11
Use props
Thriller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 374337 ft
Italy

I saw that video 3  weeks ago.
2018-10-11
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer

Thriller Posted at 2018-10-11 01:30
I saw that video 3  weeks ago.

Not from me. But you know I was only trying to share useful content under the Mavic Pro Tab because my buddy owns a new Mavic Pro Zoom. But after several negative comments I will go back to only posting in my fellow Spark Pilots Tab! Sorry
2018-10-11
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer

Harbourside Posted at 2018-10-11 00:56
OK, but the way you are promoting it is misleading to the forum users, implying that the video is in some way credited to your show.
Maybe if you posted something like this -
"Hey its your bro Aaron here, I just found a video on YouTube posted a month ago, it has over 87 thousand views, but you might not have seen it, so here it is."

Look bro I'm done posting in the Mavic group so you won't need to worry about it. Not worth this bs. Bye
2018-10-11
Use props
Harbourside
First Officer
United Kingdom

Aaron Avila Posted at 2018-10-11 06:48
Look bro I'm done posting in the Mavic group so you won't need to worry about it. Not worth this bs. Bye

Wow, it looks like you ran out of positive energy quickly.
I was only asking what I thought was a perfectly reasonable question regarding your posts on this forum.
There is no need to call BS and get your knickers in a twist about it...  
2018-10-11
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

Aaron Avila Posted at 2018-10-11 06:48

That post was brought to you by the I Can't Walk But I Can To Fly Out Of the Mavic Forum Drone Show

just kidding man. trying to lighten the mood in here a little.
2018-10-11
Use props
Aaron Avila
First Officer

Harbourside Posted at 2018-10-11 07:10
Wow, it looks like you ran out of positive energy quickly.
I was only asking what I thought was a perfectly reasonable question regarding your posts on this forum.
There is no need to call BS and get your knickers in a twist about it...

Wow bro your sarcasm confirms my decision! Thanks!
2018-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules