12Next >
3290 46 2018-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
travelswithlewi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 241109 ft
United Kingdom

Wanted to share the first film I've made with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and I'm very happy with the results!

Unfortunately no ND filters were used as at the time of recording they (PolarPro series) were still on pre-order. I did my best to shoot only in the mornings and late afternoon/evening to avoid over-exposure (still a difficult thing to do if it's sunny out!)

Edited and graded within Premiere Pro - Mauro's free LUT/colour profile was applied.

Music courtesy of MusicBed.

I hope you enjoy it - constructive feedback is welcome.

2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thanks for sharing this with us. Beautiful place, nicely done! Thank you for the support. Cheers!
2018-10-11
Use props
Sky Carrier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 590102 ft
Netherlands

Great movie about Toscane. Very well done!
2018-10-11
Use props
liketofly
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1315561 ft
Austria

Very nice, Beautiful Place - excellent camera movement... Well done!
2018-10-11
Use props
sinloi
lvl.3

Gorgeous. Thank you.
2018-10-11
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

Nicely done - thanks for sharing.
2018-10-11
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2840512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

The only criticism I have to make is DO NOT FLY WHERE YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO, Florence is an ATZ, do not fly EVER over cities or towns or people.
If you get caught you will go to jail.
2018-10-12
Use props
Donjuan.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2078228 ft

Thanks for sharing.I seen a Spark video on that same area that is by far one of the best I've ever seen done with the spark..
2018-10-12
Use props
Donjuan.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2078228 ft

Elettrone78 Posted at 2018-10-12 04:18
The only criticism I have to make is DO NOT FLY WHERE YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO, Florence is an ATZ, do not fly EVER over cities or towns or people.

Lol i dont know about italy but here i flight in places like that.when they say dont flight over ppl it means over GROUPS OF PPL. I dont see any laws bein broken here bro.dont be the usual one.
2018-10-12
Use props
JHollimanPhoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 82802 ft
United States

Donjuan. Posted at 2018-10-12 06:16
Lol i dont know about italy but here i flight in places like that.when they say dont flight over ppl it means over GROUPS OF PPL. I dont see any laws bein broken here bro.dont be the usual one.

Italy is pretty strict though:
https://www.uavsystemsinternatio ... y/italy-drone-laws/
2018-10-12
Use props
eyecapture
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517848 ft
Canada

Don't be an idiot. If you don't live in Italy you can't say what law is or isn't being broken. It's people like you why the laws are getting more and more restrictive.
2018-10-12
Use props
JHollimanPhoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 82802 ft
United States

I wonder if you could share some of your LUTs if you used any and how you found/selected the music!
2018-10-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Even though I love this kind of footage, I really hope you did not break any laws here.
(I have a strong feeling you did....)https://www.dronezine.it/english/
2018-10-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-11 10:55
Thanks for sharing this with us. Beautiful place, nicely done! Thank you for the support. Cheers!

Tony, I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like the OP did not follow the Italian law.
https://www.dronezine.it/english/

Please stop promoting this behavior.
Even though I really like the footage.
2018-10-12
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

nice footage
2018-10-12
Use props
travelswithlewi
lvl.4
United Kingdom

JHollimanPhoto Posted at 2018-10-12 06:26
I wonder if you could share some of your LUTs if you used any and how you found/selected the music!

I used Mauro's LUT that he shared on his Youtube video (thank you Mauro!) and I adjusted it according to each shot.

Edited and graded within Adobe Premiere.

The music was from MusicBed (a music site for short filmmakers), they now offer a subscription service that is well worth the money, even if you only produce two films in 12 months (a single licensed song can cost anywhere up to $60-$70), and the membership rate is $10 a month.
2018-10-12
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-10-12 06:32
Tony, I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like the OP did not follow the Italian law.

I'm 100% sure, Florence is one big ATZ(Aerodrome Traffic Zone), I mean it when I say that if you get caught you'll go to jail and get your drone impounded.In order to fly there you need to have an italian license and ask special permits to ENAC and they will just say a big fat NO most of the times.
Cheers.
2018-10-12
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Donjuan. Posted at 2018-10-12 06:16
Lol i dont know about italy but here i flight in places like that.when they say dont flight over ppl it means over GROUPS OF PPL. I dont see any laws bein broken here bro.dont be the usual one.

You are overly presumptuous about something you don't actually know anything about.
Not only you can't fly in ATZ or CTR withouth a license, you cannot fly over people ore even one man with or without a license.
2018-10-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Elettrone78 Posted at 2018-10-12 09:40
I'm 100% sure, Florence is one big ATZ(Aerodrome Traffic Zone), I mean it when I say that if you get caught you'll go to jail and get your drone impounded.In order to fly there you need to have an italian license and ask special permits to ENAC and they will just say a big fat NO most of the times.
Cheers.

I read the same online, so I'm also pretty sure.  
But I leave that part to the true expert (and probably one that is Italian, like you ).
2018-10-12
Use props
nixuspix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Great footage about Toskany. Thanks for sharing
2018-10-12
Use props
Thriller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 374337 ft
Italy

Your video is really great! I like it very much.
2018-10-12
Use props
Jannistmb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 516161 ft
  • >>>

Great video thank you for sharing with us!
2018-10-12
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

This is truly fantastic, outstanding footage with great editing too, thank you very much indeed and congratulations!
2018-10-12
Use props
djiuser_aIP3RCYZ6vst
New

India

Thanks for this post.
2018-10-12
Use props
Guido-Italy
First Officer
Flight distance : 477008 ft
Italy

Very good video maybe some post production for colors and contrast may help to have more impact ! Thanks to share it
2018-10-13
Use props
flying dragon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 480525 ft
Austria

Elettrone78 Posted at 2018-10-12 04:18
The only criticism I have to make is DO NOT FLY WHERE YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO, Florence is an ATZ, do not fly EVER over cities or towns or people.

Calm down. 5km distance is minimum distance and the city of Florance is more than 5 km away from its airport.
2018-10-13
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13978875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Superb footage!  
2018-10-13
Use props
djiuser_Pad6dphO95R3
lvl.1

Italy

Hi. Beautiful video. It's 1 month I have my MP2 and still can't learn how to make hyperlapse and other features. By the way, do you have a post production software? How did you write Tuscany? Beautiful video agaub
2018-10-13
Use props
Klaus W.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 118366 ft

Well done!
2018-10-14
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

flying dragon Posted at 2018-10-13 04:37
Calm down. 5km distance is minimum distance and the city of Florance is more than 5 km away from its airport.

Florence ATZ is HUGE and even bigger is the CTR in which non professional without a license cannot fly.
Once again stop talking about things you don't know.
This is my country, I'm a professional and I know what I'm saying.
2018-10-14
Use props
Thriller
Second Officer
Italy

Elettrone78 Posted at 2018-10-14 02:38
Florence ATZ is HUGE and even bigger is the CTR in which non professional without a license cannot fly.
Once again stop talking about things you don't know.
This is my country, I'm a professional and I know what I'm saying.

Ok we have understood thanks... in this video he did't fly over people and he was out of city center. We know that he was in ATZ but are you responsible to check if others respect regional laws?
Do you ask every single time you flight the ENAC authorization? If you are a professional you should ask for it every time and I am pretty sure you don't. Don’t make us the lesson please because I see your colleague and only few times they respect all laws.
Just flight with your head and without danger for things and people.
2018-10-14
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Thriller Posted at 2018-10-14 02:53
Ok we have understood thanks... in this video he did't fly over people and he was out of city center. We know that he was in ATZ but are you responsible to check if others respect regional laws?
Do you ask every single time you flight the ENAC authorization? If you are a professional you should ask for it every time and I am pretty sure you don't. Don’t make us the lesson please because I see your colleague and only few times they respect all laws.
Just flight with your head and without danger for things and people.

You know nothing about the way I work and you are way out of line here.
Video like this one ruin a business that's already hampered by strict laws(and faulty equiment courtesy of DJI...)and give the wrong idea to customers about what can or can't be done.
To fly over Florence I have to ask a permit with a minimum of 45 days before the operation, I have to physically close the area I'm flying over paying rights and taxes to the local administration otherwise I get in jail and say goodbye to my license forever and lose a job while you people just take off, fly and most of the times you don't get caught by law enforcements, go back home happy and proud of your stolen footage and just publish it boasting the thing out.
Don't ever tell me again that I can't complain for these tresspassing because as a matter of fact I report every single unlawful event i notice about drones to the authorities.
In other words if you want to fly in Italy do it abiding the law as we do or just don't.
And yes, I ask for a permit every single time I have to and I pay taxes for them.As an ending line I'll add that it is a pity that this forum is hardly moderated and so many illegal videos are published.
2018-10-14
Use props
Thriller
Second Officer
Italy

You're also a Moderator here? If you want to say people what they can tell or do here you can ask to DJI to became a moderator or shut up with all your complains and if you want to tell people where they can fly became a police man or shut up again. Thanks
2018-10-14
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

WOW on the video.

Not being from Italy I can't comment on it's Laws.
But as Drone pilots we should know the Laws of the country we fly in and do our best to obey them.
2018-10-14
Use props
Thriller
Second Officer
Italy

B1houdini Posted at 2018-10-14 08:08
WOW on the video.

Not being from Italy I can't comment on it's Laws.

The law says that you can't fly where our friend did but I think we can tell him once  and stop.... we aren’t policemen and I think isn't our job.
2018-10-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-10-12 06:32

Hi, Thanks for sharing this information. I'm afraid that I'm not aware if the operator did not use his aircraft in a responsible way as we're not familiar with local laws in every country. Thank you for understanding.
2018-10-14
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Thriller Posted at 2018-10-14 08:22
The law says that you can't fly where our friend did but I think we can tell him once  and stop.... we aren’t policemen and I think isn't our job.

I agree that once it is pointed out to a Drone pilot ,that should be the end of it.

I only wanted to point out to the newbies, that see these comments, it is a good idea to check with the Laws of where one is flying.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
2018-10-14
Use props
Thriller
Second Officer
Italy

B1houdini Posted at 2018-10-14 08:43
I agree that once it is pointed out to a Drone pilot ,that should be the end of it.

I only wanted to point out to the newbies, that see these comments, it is a good idea to check with the Laws of where one is flying.

I agree with you and I suggest to all to make a check with this webpage to see where you can fly in Italy.

https://www.d-flight.it

2018-10-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-14 08:37
Hi, Thanks for sharing this information. I'm afraid that I'm not aware if the operator did not use his aircraft in a responsible way as we're not familiar with local laws in every country. Thank you for understanding.

I understand that, but it does serve as an example for others.
Unfortunately.  
2018-10-14
Use props
travelswithlewi
lvl.4
United Kingdom

djiuser_Pad6dphO95R3 Posted at 2018-10-13 16:07
Hi. Beautiful video. It's 1 month I have my MP2 and still can't learn how to make hyperlapse and other features. By the way, do you have a post production software? How did you write Tuscany? Beautiful video agaub

Thank you. I haven't used the Hyperlapse feature yet, I figured it's only worth using if you have striking cloud movements, or are shooting in an urban area.

I used Premiere Pro to edit & grade the film, along with Adobe Audition to touch up any added audio effects.
2018-10-14
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules