Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ugashik Bob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11150600 ft
  • >>>
United States

Greetings:
Having issues connecting Spark at latest firmware level to Crystal Sky 7.85U at latest available firmware level using either wifi or OTG cable. With Spark controller connected to Spark (green light on controller) I can make the wifi connection from CS to controller but AC never connects. You enter screen with three choices of which none result in connection. Spark works fine with IOS devices.
2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for the troubles that it caused. You mean if you connect your Crystal sky to the RC of the Spark using wi-fi, it will disconnect the aircraft? Have you tried to connect first the Crystal sky to your RC then proceed with the RC re-linking? I would recommend providing a short video of this kind of scenario so that we could check it for you. You can upload the link here. Thank you for the support.
2018-10-11
Use props
Ugashik Bob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11150600 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-10-11 13:53
Hi, Sorry for the troubles that it caused. You mean if you connect your Crystal sky to the RC of the Spark using wi-fi, it will disconnect the aircraft? Have you tried to connect first the Crystal sky to your RC then proceed with the RC re-linking? I would recommend providing a short video of this kind of scenario so that we could check it for you. You can upload the link here. Thank you for the support.

Hi, Sorry for the troubles that it caused. You mean if you connect your Crystal sky to the RC of the Spark using wi-fi, it will disconnect the aircraft?
   No I mean the  Aircraft never connects to Go4 app camera view. I just need to know if anyone has ever successfully connected a CS 7.85U to a Mavic and if so what they used for the connections.
2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Ugashik Bob Posted at 2018-10-11 14:31
Hi, Sorry for the troubles that it caused. You mean if you connect your Crystal sky to the RC of the Spark using wi-fi, it will disconnect the aircraft?
   No I mean the  Aircraft never connects to Go4 app camera view. I just need to know if anyone has ever successfully connected a CS 7.85U to a Mavic and if so what they used for the connections.

Hi, Thanks for your inquiry. The Crystal Sky 7.8 Ultra brightness if fully compatible device. I would recommend using the mounting bracket for you to perfectly use the Crystal Sky monitor. You can check our video tutorials on how you'll do it. Please see the video below. Thank you for the support.

2018-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules