Does the US-AG management website exist anymore?
3878 12 2018-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7eeceb82
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2628757 ft
United States

The last several weeks the login page for us-ag.dji.com has not worked. If you enter your account information and hit login the dji login page just reloads. Account information still works for flying mg-1S.
Is there another site out there?

Why is there no way to view flight logs for the mg-1s like there is for every other DJI drone? (probably the most important UAS to have accessible flight logs for)

2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry to know you are unable to log in the management website, could you please PM me the serial number of the drone, the serial number of the flight controller, your account and the password for further verification?
There are the flight records can be checked in the management platform as long as you connect to the network when you fly the MG-1S.
2018-10-13
Use props
fans7eeceb82
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-13 02:05
Hi there, sorry to know you are unable to log in the management website, could you please PM me the serial number of the drone, the serial number of the flight controller, your account and the password for further verification?
There are the flight records can be checked in the management platform as long as you connect to the network when you fly the MG-1S.

After talking with DJI AGRAS Support team it appears it's an issue with what web browser your using. (Google Chrome doesn't work, Internet Explorer works)
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7eeceb82 Posted at 2018-10-15 12:03
After talking with DJI AGRAS Support team it appears it's an issue with what web browser your using. (Google Chrome doesn't work, Internet Explorer works)

Glad to know the issue has been figured out, please let us know if there is any other issue.
2018-10-16
Use props
Ralf056
lvl.3

Switzerland

With me there was the same problem. In the browser, the security level must be lowered. Then it works. However, the page https://us-ag2.dji.com/usermg/records for field analysis still does not work for me.
2018-10-16
Use props
fans7eeceb82
lvl.3
United States

Ralf056 Posted at 2018-10-16 06:54
With me there was the same problem. In the browser, the security level must be lowered. Then it works. However, the page https://us-ag2.dji.com/usermg/records for field analysis still does not work for me.

That is interesting your site has a different URL, and it seems to work better than the us-ag.dji.com
2018-10-16
Use props
fans7eeceb82
lvl.3
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-16 00:25
Glad to know the issue has been figured out, please let us know if there is any other issue.

What site should MG-1S users be using? ( In the United States)

us-ag.dji.com or us-ag2.dji.com?
2018-10-16
Use props
Ralf056
lvl.3

Switzerland

The page us-ag2.dji.com seems to be the new page or it is only for MG-1P. I have the MG-1S and my data is not displayed there.
Open a task in us-ag.dji.com and then click on the green button with the Chinese script above. Then opens us-ag2.dji.com.
2018-10-16
Use props
fans7eeceb82
lvl.3
United States

Ralf056 Posted at 2018-10-16 10:43
The page us-ag2.dji.com seems to be the new page or it is only for MG-1P. I have the MG-1S and my data is not displayed there.
Open a task in us-ag.dji.com and then click on the green button with the Chinese script above. Then opens us-ag2.dji.com.

Thanks for sharing. I wish there was more easily accessible / reliable flight logs for this system. If you haven't yet,  check your task icon on the mg remote and if you see your flights in there you can upload/download them. Even then I have had flights that never show up or flights that show up 3 weeks after flying.
2018-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans7eeceb82 Posted at 2018-10-16 09:17
What site should MG-1S users be using? ( In the United States)

us-ag.dji.com or us-ag2.dji.com?

Hi there, us-ag2.dji.com is the new management platform for the MG-1S that the firmware is above V3.1.0.0. If your firmware is lower than V3.1.0.0, please use the previous platform us-ag.dji.com.
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ralf056 Posted at 2018-10-16 06:54

Hi Ralf, sorry for the troubles with the platform, please refer to my post in 10# and let us know the firmware version of your MG-1S, thank you.
2018-10-17
Use props
cdustin
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-13 02:05

Hello, If you fly the Agras and are not connected to the network will they upload when you do connect to network? Thanks
2019-9-17
Use props
djiuser_DW2Tje7U2AYA
lvl.1

Bolivia

por favor como puedo recibir el codigo de verificacion para un drone nuevo. agrego el numero de celular y no me llega ningun codigo. gracias. tengo mi drone bloqueado
2020-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules